40"

"Today, we acknowledge a terrible loss

"Today, we acknowledge a terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair minded and most importantly a fierce, fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died"

Neville squeezed Violas hand a little tighter, as the students all sat with solemn looks

"You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this, but not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now, the pain we all feel reminds me, reminds us that while we may come come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beats as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not of died in vein. You remember that! And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true, right to the very end!"

The girls all laid in their beds silently, watching the ceiling until Lavender came in.

"How's Cho?" Parvati asked

"Not great" Lavender frowned "I can't imagine what she's going through"

Viola and Hermione hummed in agreement.

"It's all going to change now isn't it?" Hermione asked to which Viola, Lavender and Parvati all answered with slow nods.

The courtyard was bustling with all the students and their luggage ready to leave.

"Il be right back" Viola said to Neville, Seamus and Dean as she went off to find the Beauxbatons girls.

"We're going to miss you" Lea said pulling Viola in into a hug

"Make sure to write to me over the summer" Said Viola

"Of course" Lillia smiled "stay safe Vi, or don't I guess? No one can ever seem to tell you what to do" she laughed

"Have you said goodbye to Mattia yet?" Lea asked

"Not yet, I haven't seen him"

"Well he's right there" Lillia said pointing over to the boy.

"Wish me luck" Viola sighed walking over.

"Hey vi" Mattia spoke as he realised she was there "come here" he said pulling her in for a hug.

"I'm going to miss you" she spoke, her voice muffled against his fur robes.

"Me too, keep in touch yeah vi?"

"Course"

Viola gave quick hugs to Viktor, Fleur and Lea and Lillias friends and ran back over to the boys to cheer and wave as all the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students made their way back to their ship and carriage.

"What a year" Viola sighed as they watched the ship sink under the water.

"Tell me about it" Said Dean

"All write to me over the Summer" Viola said to the boys "and I swear to fuck if you don't you'll be in a lot of trouble"

"Was there any need to threaten us?" Seamus asked with a smirk

"Yes. Neville, have started packing yet?"

"Yes"

"Have you got everything?"

"Er- I think so"

"Okay, so means I'm going to have to double check"

———————————————————————————
A/N

What's this ? Not another year over.

I've just looked at the description for OOTP and it said "the wizard boy and his homies..."

"Homies" lmfao like what