Percy x Cedric

Talking
Thinking
Parcel
Notes/flashbacks/dreams

(Percy pov)

I come home to find a note on the counter with a water gun next to it
Hello percy if you are reading this the war has begun prepare how you need too good luck
(Loser cooks dinner)

Bring it on! I grab the other gun and head outside to spot cedric immediately. I squirt him and he turns around looking surprised then squirts me back and running off. After about 20 minutes we are both completely soaked and laughing and giggling about virtually nothing. "So who lost?" "Why can't both cook dinner?" "We can!" We went inside and started boiling the water for the pasta. After spaghetti we make some popcorn and scroll through netflix and start to watch pocahontas. Halfway through the 3rd movie cedric falls asleep with his head in my lap. I laugh softly and start to play with his hair. After the movie is over I pick him up bridal style and bring him upstairs to our room. I kiss him on the forehead and change to pajamas and turn off the lights.

(Cedric pov)

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs coming from downstairs. I go down and find percy cooking. I walk up and hug him from behind. "Hi baby" he turns around and hugs me back. "Hi love" after breakfast we cuddle and watch movies all day.

Well what do y'all think? The first fluff of the story! I think it came out pretty cute and I've actually been thinking of doing a few ships for awhile I just need story lines! (272 words)