41"

Viola had invited Hermione round to the cottage and the girl ended up staying for most of the week

The pair sat on the near by sand dunes watching the gentle lapping of the waves of the sea as they ate all sorts of food that Remus had packed for them.

"I'm excited to return to Hogwarts" Hermione admitted

"I am, but at the same time I'm not" Viola replied "I love it there don't get me wrong but it's so peaceful here"

"It is beautiful" Hermione agreed

"Hey girls" Rosaleé said coming to sit down next to her daughter "you forgot this" she said holding up a bottle of fire whiskey "don't tell your dad"

"What would he do anyway?" Viola laughed

"Very true" Rosaleé hummed as Hermione laughed "what were you talking about?"

"Hogwarts, and how we miss it" Hermione answered

"Oh, I miss it as well" Rosaleé sighed, it wasn't with sadness but rather happiness "I only joined in our last year but it was the best year of my life. Make the most of it because it finishes in a blink of an eye"

"You went to school with the Potters didn't you Mrs Lupin, and Sirius?" Hermione questioned

"I did. They were my best friends. Sirius was a twat though" she said as Viola laughed "the Potters were the kindest people I knew, well apart from Remus. We drove McGonagall insane though, not much dissimilar to you I suppose" she smiled "speaking of Remus, he's trying to fix the kitchen sink and to be honest I don't trust that he can do it without making a mess. It's dangerous left unsupervised"

Viola nodded in agreement and Hermione smiled.

Rosaleé placed a kiss on Violas head and started to walk away "oh and girls, be ready and packed by tomorrow morning. We're heading to headquarters, oh and Vi. Please be nice to Harry, he's gone through a lot recently"

"I'll try, but if he irritates me it's all over for him"

Her mother had to suppress a laugh as she walked away.

"You fixed the sink yet rem?" Rosa asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Erm about that-"

"I fucking knew it!" She laughed "leave the sink, I'll fix it later" she waved as she flopped down on the sofa followed by Remus.

"Vi didn't seem impressed that we're going to be spending the rest of the summer at headquarters"

"I can't imagine she would" Remus laughed "it's filthy there"

"Well if you're going to complain you can get cleaning"

"Yes Mrs Lupin. Whatever you say"

———————————————————————————
A/N

I love this family too much.

I've been thinking recently about the plot and what happens at the battle.

So far I've followed the original plot but I don't know what I'm going to do at the battle. It's not until ages yet but I can't stop thinking about it. Like it genuinely makes me upset.

Idk