Note! Please Read

Note 

Please when you send requests to me to tell me who you want at least. I need to know at least who you want me to write for, I can't go on with no one's name and only the fact that you want a request from me. 
Plus if you send a request and I comment back to you most of the time to ask some questions and you don't comment back, I probably won't end up doing the one shot for you. I'm sorry but I need more than nothing or just a name or the fact that you want a one shot from me. 

OK!! This topic is one topic that I want to talk about! 

Please, please know when you start reading my books read at least about her, SOULMATES, the warning and the important note. Those are IMPORTANT! to read and to understand. 

I know when anyone comments, votes, place my books in nice or rude folders, etc. I see everything you do in my books and I have figured some things out with some readers who come into my books and leave it halfway through. 

When it comes to my books most of them are polyamory books. It means that the characters have more than one lover and is going to end up with more than one lover. The OC I make will end up with all of her soulmates. All of them, NOT JUST PETER PARKER. 
If you want just a single Peter Parker love story these aren't them for you. These are poly soulmates books and that's the point of these books.