10.Finally

Tharn looked at Type lustfully...he was looking extremely hot... Tharn just wanted to rip his clothes, get on top of him, and wanted to kiss every inch of his body....Tharn took a deep breath to control his feeling...but it's getting hard to control...

Tharn thought why I am thinking like this ...I have never thought like this for Ema and I am not even gay...then why I find him so tempting, why I want to taste those lips, why I want to be so close to him and why I want to make him mine.....

Type: Phi...Tharn was interrupted by Type voice....phi I have to change....please don't look here...

Tharn don't want to listen to him..he wanted to see Type naked but he listened to Type coz Type was shivering....type wore Tharn's shirt which is too loose...he put his clothes on his seat to get dry....he is wearing the only shirt...

Tharn saw Type is still feeling cold so he pulls type closer... Tharn tried his level best to avoid thinking anything but he couldn't control and touched Type's leg....

Type: looked at Tharn and said.. P'Tharn.. don't I haven't wear anything down... type said this with shy tone...

Tharn: Tharn rub his hands on Type's inner thigh...make him moan a bit....phi..no....
Tharn Ignored his plea and rubs his fingers at Type's member... Tharn moves up and puts his hands on Type's shirt touching his bare body...

Type moaned aaahh phi Tharn...Nooooo, type breathing heavily.....Tharn looked at him ..he still looks so beautiful...Tharn teased Type's nipple and make type moan harder.....

Tharn leaned and pressed his lips to type sucking and biting his soft lips...tharn swallowed all type's moans... Tharn is kissing him like he is his favorite dish....type pushes Tharn to take a breath... And he moaned aaahhh P'Tharn..... Aahhhh

Tharn starts sucking Type's neck.. The body turned red due to sucking the skin hard...tharn moves his hands down...

Tharn: come closer to Type's ear and said baby spread your legs...

Type: looked to Tharn and said no phi, please ..I am feeling shy...he hugged Tharn.

Tharn: hold him..Tharn whisper in Type's ear... Relax I won't do anything baby ... Tharn said Type to look at me...

Type looked to Tharn ... Tharn said.. open your mouth...

Type: huh...

Tharn: open your mouth baby ...

Type opened his mouth...

Tharn put his finger inside Type's mouth and said suck these....

Type sucked Tharn's finger...when they are enough lubricated ...Tharn removed them and spread type's leg and pull him up on the seat ...he moves his lubricated finger to Type's hole...

Type: Phi....no...Ahhhhhhhhh

Tharn pushed one finger inside Type's cavity....shhhhh baby it won't hurt much ... Tell me when you feel good...Tharn thrusted his finger in and out...then when he feel type is enjoying it he slipped one more finger....

Type: attached his lips to Tharn to divert his mind.... Tharn fucked type with his three fingers making him loose and ready for big thing....

Tharn has researched every detail of sex between two males....and it's helping him now...

Tharn makes Type lay on the seat, get on top of him, and started kissing his body.....

Type: ahhh Phi ...both were breathing heavily....Tharn sucked Type's neck until it turned red....car was filled with Type's moan....aaahhh P'Tharn...Due to cold and unresolved feelings for Tharn...Type didn't stop Tharn..he loves whenever Tharn touches him...

Tharn removed his own clothes too...and when Type see those muscles...he smiled....

Tharn: you love your phi's body..right Type..Tharn took type's hand and let type touch his bare body...

Type: smiled you are very handsome and sexy P'Tharn....Type feel shy when Tharn removes his underwear too...

Tharn took type's leg up and see his hole shamelessly ....he touched the hole with his dick ...he can see the fear in Type's eye and his heavy breathing....but those pink hole is asking Tharn to get in....

Tharn spits in his hand and lubricates his member with it and started getting in...

Type: Aaahhhh no Phi don't please...

Tharn learned to kiss him..shhh baby it will pain a little bit ....can you bear this for your phi...please....

Type: looked Tharn with teary eyes.....hmmm....please phi kiss me and don't hurt much....

Tharn: I won't he slowly getting in and swallowing Type's scream....when he got inside he looks at Type ..wiped his tears and kissed him on his whole face....when he finds him relax Tharn started thrusting slowly.....

Type: Aaahhh hmmmm..ohhhhh..aaahhhhh phiii....

Tharn: Do you like it Type...

Type: yes aaahhh....

Tharn smiled and kissed him again..the level of satisfaction Tharn never felt with Ema ..he loves being inside Type...type was moaning and that expression was priceless....Tharn thrusting fast and hold type's hard to stroke...aahhhh phiii aaahbh yesss phiiii mire....please ....aaahhh you feel so good....aaahhhh phi I am cumming ...tharn smiled just hold bit Type let's cum together...tharn started thrusting fast...and after few more Thrust.... Tharn came inside Type and Type came in Tharn's hand.....they both moaned unison....aaahhhh ....

Type his face with his hands....Tharn removed his hands and kissed him...did you enjoy your phi's dick baby...

Type: Smiled...please phi...don't ask such things...Tharn lat on Type's body and soon they fall asleep....after such tiring sex....this is new for both....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.