12: muse

GUYS ED SHEERAN NEW SINGLE ABOVE! & Ik Ik: 2 updates in a week?! I'm cool. & please keep voting, it gives the book exposure :))) P.S. Ya'll are amazing x637282

Jess

My eyes shoot open and my heart skips a beat when I hear my ring tone go off, not a half hour after I've fallen asleep. Did I really not put it on silent?

The caller ID showed that it was Harry. Shit, I forgot to text him back.

"Hello?" I answer, my voice a little raspy from my sore throat and from not using it in a while.

"Hey, are you back in your room? Sal just said you guys got back."

"Yeah, are you coming over?" I wasn't going to fall back asleep now, and I'd like to see Harry after everything that's gone on tonight.

"Yup, I'm at your door." Right on time, there's a knock at the door and I trudge out of bed.

Harry has a lazy smile on his face as he looks at me. I swear I saw his eyes drop down to my boobs.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," he said. How did he...?

His finger motions to where he was looking. I glance down and see a patch of drool on my shirt.

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't dress up for you, Harry," I tease, turning around and lying back down in bed.

"Sorry I woke you up. I should've known you'd be sleeping."

"It's fine. But hey, I needed some ice cream." My mouth practically waters from the sight of Ben and Jerry's in his hands. He chuckles and gives me the Brownie Cheesecake one. My favorite.

"So, what movie are we watching tonight? Or shall I say what movie am I watching while you sleep?" He settles himself on the couch, his long legs propped up on the arm. He scrolls through the movie options, and I watched his tongue peak out between his lips as he concentrated.

His head turned and caught be staring. "Are you listening?"

"I don't care what we watch."

"Alright, then." A smirk settles on his face as he chooses a weird soccer, or "football", movie. I'm not even sure what it was called. My eyes kept drooping shut and all I could concentrate on was sleep and ice cream.

Harry didn't seem like he was paying much attention either. He would scroll on his phone, turn his head to look at me, and then at the tv. For some odd reason I was a bit on edge as well. I'm sure pictures of Nick and I kissing have found there was to social media. In no time, Harry would see them, and I was curious of what his reaction would be.

"So, what'd you do tonight?" Mayday. Mayday. Abort mission. Harry is onto us.

But when I look up, it didn't seem like he knew anything. Maybe he wasn't on Twitter.

"I had to go hang out with Nick," I say nonchalantly. I made sure to watch his every move. I don't know what I was so curious of what he'd think. We did kiss, but that didn't mean he had feelings for me.

His jaw tightened, showing a jawline that could cut my finger. He tucked his lower lip into his mouth, his green eyes hardening.

"What'd you do?" The tension in this air could be cut with his jawline, holy crap.

"We went shopping and had dinner."

"That's it?" Damn, Sherlock, back up.

"Yeah, pretty much." Why couldn't I come to just tell him about the kiss? Harry nodded his head and took another scoop of his ice cream. He turned his attention back on the movie that was on.