eleven

🌸 c h a p t e r  11 🌸

🌸 c h a p t e r 11 🌸

-

"QUIET DOWN EVERYONE." Their new teacher  ushered. "We have a transfer student."

These words invoked a burst of excitement to the now hustling classroom. The transfer students they've gotten the past few months have been incredibly alluring. Who would it be this time? A face and fighting genius like Daniel? Another goddess like Y/N?

"Is it a boy?"

"Wow!"

"I bet it's a girl!"

"It is a girl," The teacher confirmed. Multiple of the boys in the classroom cheered together.

In came the new transfer student. "Hi, I'm Crystal Choi. Nice to meet you."

The excitement deflated quicker than a popped balloon.

Contrary to their expectations, the new transfer was a stubby girl that barely reached half their height. In fact, she was basically a girl version of Daniel's original self. She reminds me of myself.... He awed.

"Holy cow, she's big!"

"Woah~piggy."

The hurtful insults didn't bother Crystal anymore. She was numb to them. Whenever I transfer, people are always like this. There are the cool girls, the girls where I belong, the cool guys clique, and the guys who mock and embarrass me.

"Piggy! I have an internet broadcast! Want to see how many burgers you can eat?"

"She probably studies all day."

"She looks shorter than 5ft.."

I always receive this type of treatment. I prefer to hide in the deepest, quietest corner where no one can find me.

Befitting for a teacher in Lookism, he did absolutely nothing about the harassment. "Take a seat next to Y/N. She's also a transfer student. I hope you guys can help each other out to get used to school better." The stares of ridicule and mockery quickly turned into glares full of envy and hatred. Those stares thought the same thing, 'How could the transfer piggy get to sit next to Y/N?'

Daniel, someone who had dealt with this exact type of bullying for most of his life, was finally fed up. He introduced himself and beamed, "Hi! I'm Daniel, nice to meet you. I transferred here three months ago. I think we live in the same area. Aren't the houses fresh and the neighbors nice?"