CHAPTER - 8

Don't mind me dropping in random stuff 👆

Previously.....

well, It'll take approximately 8 minutes to reach there.

And so I took off to meet Potter for god knows what.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

⬛◼◾◽▪▫▫▪◽◾◽◻⬜

Remind me again, why did I agree to do this. 

I made my way to the Room of Requirement. There was quite a hustle-bustle of students going or coming to their common rooms and Great Hall. 

Since when did walking alone become so awkward. 

"Hoiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! Clearwaterrrrr!" I heard a voice call behind me

"uh.. hey Black," I said slightly smiling

He jogged his way towards me, panting, still clad in his robes. 

"Have you seen Jamsey anywhere we've been searching for him since he went to the bathroom," he said pointing at Remus and Pettigrew at a distance, making their way towards us. Pettigrew tripped on his oversized robe, while Remus was trying to pick him up.

"Sorry I Haven't seen him around." 

"aw dang," he said slightly disappointed. 

As if realizing something, he snapped his head towards me, 

"Are you going somewhere Penelope?" he said in a flirty tone.

what's with the sudden change in tone...

"Nothing important. why? is there something you need?" I asked tilting my head to the side. 

He stepped closer to me. I could feel his breath beside my ears. His hands captured my waist, and he whispered in a husky voice

"Well then, You and I could rock right now. Lemme touch you where your heart is." 

this feels so uncomfortable. My cheeks turned deep red by the proximity.

I laughed awkwardly and opened my mouth to speak, but before I could do anything I was harshly pulled out of Black's grip and another pair of hands around my shoulders. 

I looked up only to see, Potter, standing there with a glare covering his face.

SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE