ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

¸,.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'🌘🪐 ║▌⚡️║█⚜️˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸¸,.•'
████████████████

𝕬𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

ᴰⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ʷᵒʳˡᵈˢ

████████████████
¸,.•'¯'•.,¸¸,.•'🌘🪐 ║▌⚡️║█⚜️˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸¸,.•'
████████████████

•'████████████████

████████████████

After the weird encounter with Musa Saturn just wanted the tiring and long day. But sadly, all the first year students were expected to attend the orientation party that was held at Alfea.

But before the party would start, Saturn was picked up by Sky to go to the training grounds shortly.

So Saturn and Sky roamed the halls of Alfea in their black training outfits. Which pulled quite a lot of attention from the other students.

"So what are we doing today?" Saturn asked as the two walked around another corner in the big schoolbuilding.

Sky shrugged his shoulders. "I actually have no idea. The specialist trainer Silva asked us there. So me being a good student I followed his orders."

Saturn raised her eyebrows. "Yeah? You'd call yourself a good student?"

FROM HERE ON ACT ONE IS NOT REWRITTEN!! THAT MEANS SOME THINGS WON'T ADD UP AND THE WRITING WILL BE VERY DIFFERENT THAN THE EDITED CHAPTERS. 

                          !!I WILL CONTINUE EDITING AFTER FINISHING ACT TWO!!

I hum to the music that's coming out of my earphones while unpacking my clothes. I tried to take as normal clothes with my as i could but i just couldn't leave my expensive dresses in that palace. Who knows what my grandmother would do to them.

"Hey!" Someone interrupts my peace. So i turn around and Stella is standing there with her hands on her hips.

I pull out my earphones. "Yes, Stella?" I ask with a small smile. I know she thinks I'm annoying but that doesn't bother me one bit.

She crossed her arms over her chest. "So i saw you have some nice clothes and i need some one else's opinion on my clothes for the orientation party. So you're helping me. Now, jeans or a skirt?" She asks with a small smile on her face.