chapter 11

CARINA'S POV:

When dad announced that he wanted to have a family day, I had mixed emotions. I was happy to spend time with my family but also worried and nervous as my injuries still hadn't healed and I ran out if pain medication yesterday so I have to go without any. 

Ignoring my thoughts and mind I walked out of the dining room a to my room so that I could get ready for the day. I went into my room and headed to have a shower and do my business in the bathroom. 

After that I went over to my wardrobe and pained my outfit out:

Once I was happy about how my outfit looked, I went over to my make up vanity and did my make up for the day:

Before I went downstairs to meet the others, I went over to my long mirror and checked I looked okay. I was happy with how I looked and so with that I walked out of my room and over to the front door.

"you took your time" Camillo said, clearly annoyed. The statement earned him a slap tot he back of the head from our win, Carlo.

"don't listen to him. You look stunning, Rina" Carlo said excitedly.

Alex came running down the stars as I said a thank you to Carlo and hugged my legs. I looked down at him and smiled at his cuteness.

Adriana walked over to use laughing before picking Little Alex up and smiling at me. We walked over to the others and dad put his arm over my shoulder, lightly kissing my forehead while saying; "my princess is beautiful".

Him saying that made me smile and hug him as a thank you before walking to the cars. I had no idea where we were going, either way I wouldn't as I haven' really had the chance to explore Italy yet.

I got in a car with Ales, bubba, Carlo and Camillo. While the others when in the other cars.

Ales was driving and Carlo was in the passenger seat, with bubba on the left and Camillo on my right. Cause Arlo was in the passenger seat he controlled the music. and lets just say not everyone liked the music he played. He was playing good songs but Cam didn't like when he started to sing along to Harry styles.

After 20 minutes of Arlo screaming on the top of his lungs to Harry Styles we arrived at our destination.

I got out of the car after bubba and looked around at where we were. Then I noticed that we were at some ice cream shop. I internally screamed with excitement before walking into the shop with the rest of my family.

We all walked up to the counter, where a young man stood behind.

The man asked my family what they wanted before asking me, "what can I get for you, bellissima?"

My brothers and dad didn't like the way he said hat or called me that. but I answered before the had the chance of saying anything, "could I get the mint chocolate chip, please"

to which he replied with an of course.

If I was being honest he was kind of making me uncomfortable with the way that he was talking to me, but I didn't say anything. 

My dad payed clearly annoyed and angry with the man, while the others and I walked to find a table.

We sat down at the table and everyone broke of into their own conversations. I was just sitting there in silence before Alex walked up to my and tugged on my sleeve causing me to look down at him. When I looked down I saw him with a pout on his face and his arms in the air.

I picked him up and put him on my lap, just as the man walked over to us.

----

A/N

sorry for this chapter being short, I really wasn't motivated or in the mood to write.

SORRY

xx

30/01/2021