Chapter 1

*A head full of fears has no space for dreams*

*Third person pov*

"TONYY!"
"TOONYYYYYY!"

Leah's footsteps and tone of voice already made it clear that she was frustrated over something. Tony's head shot up from what he was working on; that very rarely happens, but deep down, Tony gets a little scared when Leah is angry. He will never admit that though.

Leah burst through his lab doors with multiple files in her arms being carried towards Tony. Her green eyes having a glint of frustration in them.

"What did I do this time?" Tony asked with sarcasm in his voice.
"Why, why have you gone and ordered... 57 CHEESE BURGERS!"
"Because I'm hungry."
"Oh, Oh really! 57 TONY, 57!" she argued. "I don't have time to bring in boxes of cheeseburgers, just for your satisfaction!"
"If I allow you to have one, will you forgive me?"
Wrong move Tony. Leah smacked one of her files across his head.
"Okay okay, two cheeseburgers." He tried to reason with her. He realised it just made her more mad.
"Okay okay im sorry, I owe you."
"You sure do" Leah calmed herself. "So, what you working on?" Her shoulders slouched as she sat down next to Tony.

*Time skip: Few months later*
[Avengers]

Tony is flying towards Stark Tower in his iron man suit, while Leah is on the top floor on call to Tony.

"How does it look?" Leah asked
"Like Christmas, bit with more.....me."
"Gotta go wider on the public awareness campaign. Thinking of heading to DC tomorrow."
"Leah, you're killing me. Remember the moment? Enjoy it. I said I owe you-"
Leah quickly cut him off before he finished,
"Yes, you did. 5 months ago."
"Oh come on!" Tony argued back.
He could hear Leah laugh quietly down the line.

Tony arrived inside the tower and walks towards his best friend. Leah is pouring herself a small glass of champagne and glances back to Tony as he makes his way inside, fixing his brown hair. She laughs to herself and turns back to her champagne.

Tony raises his glass next to her, "To my best friend and my best assistant!"
"I'm your only assistant."
"I'm trying." Tony has a small smirk on his face. The two sit in silence while taking a sip of their drink, until Jarvis broke the silence.

"Sir, Agent Coulson of S.H.I.E.L.D is on the line."
"I'm not in. I'm actually out." Tony stated with a smug look on his face.
"Sir, I'm afraid he's insisting."
"Grow a spine Jarvis, Tony is finally owing me!" Leah said.

* * *

"You are both needed." Agent Coulson says.
"For?" Tony asks getting a little annoyed.
Agent coulson hands Leah a file snd she scans through it.
"Sorry, this one has a trip to DC tomorrow." Tony said pointing to Leah.
Leah furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.
"We have homework Tony." Leah said handing him the file as he politely takes it.
"Weeeell, what if we didn't?"
"If we didn't?"
"Yeah." Tony replied.
"No can do," Leah turns to Coulson. "It's a deal." Agent coulson nods and Tony just sighs in agreement.

Word count: 525
Kiwi ~🥝