"we will meet again bestfriend!"

ENJOY! 

Luciano Hernandez as Sergio carvajal 

___________________________________

Aurora's POV: 

My eyes felt so fucking heavy. i tried opening them but to no avail.

after what seemed like years of trying to open them, they slowly fluttered, but they immediately closed shut from the blinding  bright light.

oh how much i miss the darkness. it was so welcoming and i felt so used to its presence that now i miss it. 

i tried to adjust my eyes so i would be able to see my surroundings, and while i was doing that i  remembered what happened.

Leo and the daggers, the attack on the Romano's mansion, the bag over my head, and everything going going black.

i suddenly realized that i was sitting on a bed in a beautiful room. i mean this kidnapper has ethics, please go teach Leo how to treat his prisoners instead of putting them in a dark room.

i was pulled out of my thoughts when the door creaked open, so i tried to grab whatever weapon i could find to defend myself. the first thing i got a hold of was a lamp.

i got on the bed as a man with a beautiful face came in. he was so fucking hot, but not as hot as Leo- what ?! why on earth did i just think that-

"i see your awake" my thoughts were interrupted by this persons beautiful voice

"um yeah obviously. or did you want me to go back to sleep because if you did i literally do it for fun now" i ranted as my cheeks started heating up under his beautiful gaze.

he chuckled " no i don't want you to go back to sleep, at least not unless its with me." 

i froze in my place and blinked a few times. is this man serious? it hasn't been 10 seconds. i take it back, this kidnapped has no ethics. 

"your gorgeous and all but i just met you 10 seconds ago" i started getting down from the bed and placing the lamp back in place

"but wait- why did you you kidnap me? and why wasn't i put in a cell or something..?"

he slowly stepped closer to me and put his hand on my cheek and started rubbing it

"because a queen needs to be treated like one, even if i had to kidnap her to keep her with me" he leaned closer to my ear till i could feel his breath tickling my ear. 

" calm down. I'm 15"

"no your not." he narrowed his eyes at me

"well it was worth a try" i shrugged my shoulders

"what's the point of me being here? why did u 'kidnap' me"

"because i want you. your smart, a good hacker, you hacked into both the ultores and the imperium empire, and your pretty. so jackpot" he smirked