Chapter 191: Galaxis

Several days have passed since the Vampire guests came. It’s planned for Rias and the others to leave Japan late at night today. Their destination is deep within the mountains of Romania.

Until Rias finishes packing, the members would have to wait before they can send her and the others off. Akeno is helping the red head prepare her things while Erin is spending the time practicing some techniques. She has also been deciding on training the Magicial sailing ship she got from Surtr the Second.

"We really are busy. On top of that we still have school during the day." Erin said as she made her way towards the fridge. She bought dozens of milk for Kuroka and food items since the cat woman would end up consuming the supplies intended for their household. The Goddess made sure to separate Kuroka's foods by grouping them in one side and by writing a small sticky note on top of the centermost item saying:

-For Kuroka-
P.S. Don't even think of grabbing the food and milk cartoons beyond this side.

Ever since Kuroka and Le Fay were given the permission to stay in the Vermillion home, they would randomly show up at times. Kuroka would drink the milk supplies and ransack the fridge without permission.

Archaea gets shocked at this while Rias gets mad, and it turns into a mess all the time. Every time Kuroka does as she likes, Le Fay always bows her head down desperately and apologizes. To avoid this scenario, Erin just prepares and buys food supplies for Kuroka.

After placing the milk cartoons and arranging the food, Erin went to the training room. Kuroka and Le Fay are already there which made Erin surprised.

Both girls are sitting on the floor, and have thick books opened out.

“What the, you guys were here?”

“Hello, we have excused ourselves in here.” Le Fay politely greeted

“Nyahaha, we have excused ourselves in here -nyan.” Kuroka was holding a milk cartoon on one hand. "And next time, buy the choco flavored milk-nyan. I want to try the new flavors."

Le Fay apologizes in embarrassment while Erin rolled her eyes at Kuroka's words.

“What is this?” Erin points at Kuroka's book. From the opened page, there’s a diagram of a human body which has its hand emitting an aura.

“It’s a book regarding life. It has things about aura, senjutsu, touki, and such.” replied Kuroka with a smile.

"Hmm, so it’s a book like that. But why are you reading it? Aren't you an expert at those things already?" Erin tilts her head to the side and becomes confused. "So isn’t it pointless reading those things now? Or are you perhaps improving your knowledge even more?"

Seeing Erin's confused face, Le Fay giggles and responds.

“She’s researching so she can teach her so-called sister more efficiently.”

“The basic of senjutsu is to understand the ways of your own self, others, and the nature’s ki. First of all she needs to concentrate her mind, making a zazen posture quietly to release her ki, and then confirm the surrounding ki. It’s the most basic of basics, and this is the best way to develop further. That’s why I’m having her make a zazen posture first~.” explained Kuroka while stroking the book cover.

“I thought you would make Koneko-chan do things which don’t make any sense since this is you that we are talking about, but you are doing it more seriously than I expected.”

Kuroka frowned at Erin's teasing voice.

“Boo, you are so rude –nya. I’m a woman who does things seriously at proper times.”