⁂ 03 ⁂

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

"Soha, kon hai?" Hamida questioned looking at a bewildered Soha.

"Pata nahi!" She shook her head, completely opening the door, while hiding behind it. She had squished herself between the wall and the door, as Salaar stood there completely baffled at her odd behaviour.

He was now in the view of all the ladies in the hall with the door wide open. Soha hiding from everyone's eyes behind it, with her flushed face in embarrassment.

Pata nahi! Seriously Soha!

She hit her head with the door twice, as the voice of chuckles made her further squirm inside the door, making sure nobody could see her.

But why was she even hiding? From who would not be a question to be questioned right now.

A hand brushed close to hers on the door as she quickly retrieved hers knowing who it was now.

He closed the door shut, bringing her in view for all. She was too embarrassed to even look at anyone, but she gave a nervous laugh to the rest sitting in the hall.

"Ammi. Iss larki ki yaad dasht tou nahi chali gai?" Salaar made his way towards the sofas, and placing his car keys and phone on the table, sat near his mother.

"I guess we should get her brain check-up from a good doctor."
He continued jokingly, now looking at Soha who was already giving him dirty looks.

"Mazaq kar rahi hogi tumhare sath. Ye bache bhi na!" Hamida shook her head, as they soon started chit chatting about other stuff as Soha sat there in complete silence, until Salaar came to sit on the same sofa as hers, at an appropriate distance.

"Are you in a sadma right now, by any chance?" He lowly asked.

"Huh?" She gave him a questioning gaze, stopping herself from fidgeting her fingers due to nervousness.

"Since you couldn't join the family trip. I mean, I know it's been one of your wishes to visit Dubai, so it's a given that you'd be sad." He placed his hand under his chin, slouching forward.

"Mere zakhmo pe namak chirakne aein hain?" She deadpanned.

"No, I don't like namkeen stuff, so not namak. I'm just here to tell you not to be sad about it, since going to Dubai once in your lifetime is a given too." He gave her a cheerful smile.

"How come?" She got seriously curious now. His phone ringing interrupted their conversation as he started getting up from his place.