⤷ 27| THREE WORDS

chapter twenty-seven : three words

☆ ☆ ☆

It wasn't until Harry came back, unharmed, that Juniper could relax once more. He had — as the stubborn boy he was — brought both Ron and Fleur's sister to the surface.

Juniper hurried towards him and caught him when he was about to fall over in exhaustion.

"Are you all right?" she asked him worriedly.

Harry nodded, too tired to say anything. Madam Pomfrey came hurrying towards them and threw a thick blanket over Harry's shoulders.

Juniper stepped back when Hermione hurried over to Harry, and turned around to head back to Liam. However, she bumped into a certain red haired man.

"Charlie!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a hug. His arms made their way around her waist as he held her close.

"June," he murmured, burying his head into her neck, "I'm glad to see you're okay."

"I'm fine," June assured him, pulling back and giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"My eyes!" a third voice exclaimed, making the two of them look up to see Sirius standing there, his hands covering his eyes.

Juniper rolled her eyes but let go of Charlie nonetheless.

"Junie!" a girl's voice exclaimed and almost immediately after that, a body collided with June's.

Camille's arms made their way around her waist as she hugged her tightly.

"Hello, Cam," Juniper said, smiling fondly down at the twelve year old girl. "It's good to see you again."

"I have missed you so much!" Camille breathed, burying her head into June's chest. "Brilliant job in the lake, by the way!"

"I have missed you, too, Camie," June said, hugging her back. "And thanks."

Aubrey approached them and threw her arms around Juniper and Camille.

"You had me worried for a minute there," Aubrey said, pulling her goddaughter close. "But you pulled a Lyra."

June pulled back and raised an eyebrow. "I pulled a Lyra?"

Aubrey grinned. "Yeah, that's what Charlotte and I would call it every time your mother did something unbelievable."

June knew Charlotte had been the third friend in their group from Beauxbatons, but she didn't know much about her, only that she had died.

"War takes innocent people," had Aubrey told her when June had asked after her.

While people kept congratulating Juniper, the judges went into a huddle to talk about the points.