⁂ 04 ⁂

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎

"I thought you were visiting tomorrow." He came closer towards the door.

"Yeah, but since I got free earlier than I thought, so decided to come by now as per the original plan. You weren't busy right?" She passed a full-blown sweet smile his way, as Soha couldn't help but admire her. She was a real beauty.

"Not at all. Come inside." He gestured her forward towards the hall, as she passed by Soha with a nod.

Soha simply stood there admiring her and wondering who she was to him. Salaar stepped towards Soha's distracted form.

"She's a colleague of mine and a friend too. We had some work related stuff to discuss so I hope you won't mind if I, you know, get done-"
He pointed towards her direction with an apologetic look as Soha gave him a small smile.

"It's okay. I get it. I'll just have all the noodles to myself so I don't mind. You may go work." She intervened her palms together as she tee-heed.

He grinned, ruffling her hair, as she slightly shied away by his action.
"Thanks, chubs."

She watched him jog towards the sofas, where Freya had just settled as she ran towards the kitchen, holding her warm cheeks.

Allah! Iss banday ne meri cheeks pe aag laga deni hai aik din.

(God! This man will put my cheeks on fire one day!)

"Should I? Or should I not?" She slurped some noodles staring ahead at the glasses of juice she had poured for them with some snacks she found in the cabinets. Since he was hungry and didn't even eat anything, how would he even concentrate on work? And well, she's a guest so she should actually serve something to her.

"Oh my God. Kahin choohe unke pait mai bhangra na daalne lag jae. Mere mai tou poora jungle naachta hai." She imagined his stomach rumbling out loud while he's working. "He'd be so embarrassed."

After creating some funny scenarios in her head and giggling, she made her way outside towards the drawing room.

Knocking on the open door, she peeked in to have her heart blessed with his figure, sitting with his glasses on the middle of his nose, as he peered at her from above their frame.
Having the file in his hand, and laptop on the table, he was calmly sitting while attracting her with that chuffing charm.

Her heart and mind were bewitched by this man!

"Uh..." She pointed at the tray with her eyes, slowly walking in.