Nightmare

Later that night.

Everyone was asleep except y/n. Of course she couldn't sleep right away in a new place. Moreover, her work was giving her too much stress lately. She saw that Tae was asleep, so she very very carefully got up from bed, tucked him in properly and went out to the living room. She took out her laptop and a few files from her bag and started working. Their American project went well but domestic collaborations were not in good state.Recently, she had been achieving death threats from some unknown sources for refusing some collaboration. Well, it can't be determined which one because the number of companies she rejected were beyond count.

In the bedroom...

Jin woke up in the middle of the night to drink water when he saw y/n working in the living room.

Jin: y/n! It's pretty late. Why aren't you sleeping?

Y/n : I've got some important work at hand. I'll sleep tomorrow during daytime.

Jin:o-ok but don't stay up too late.

She nodded as Jin went back to bed.

After some time, y/n got up and went to the gym room. Well, it was time to exercise and regain her strength. She might need it in the near future due to the threats she was getting. Thankfully the doors and walls of this room were soundproof. She blasted the music and began her workout.

In the bedroom...

Tae woke up from his sleep all sweaty and tired. He just had a nightmare where y/n left him. She left him alone in this world. He was worried. When he looked around, he didn't see y/n so he panicked even more. He ran out of the room making the boys groan in their sleep at the noise except for yoongi who was dead asleep.

He searched around the house only to find y/n working out in the gym.

Tae: y-y/n-aah!!! 🥺🥺🥺

Y/n was worried when she saw Tae panicking.

Y/n: what happened angel! Are you ok??? 😟

He ran to her and secured her in his arms.

Tae: I love you sweety. I love you so very much. Please don't leave me... I'll do anything you say honey. I love you...

Y/n broke the hug and cupped his face.

Y/n: I'm right here Tae. Was it a nightmare?

Tae: I love you!

He hugged her again.

Y/n: Baby! I'm sweaty!

Tae: I don't care. I... I thought you left me again.

Y/n: Ill never leave you my angel!

He broke the hug and looked deep into her eyes still holding her waist tightly before leaning in for a blissful kiss full of love... And fear. Of course, y/n kissed back.

<< don't forget to vote angels☺☺>>