F I V E

!REVISED!

Italic middle; flashback

This morning was surprisingly boring

This morning was surprisingly boring. The only thing we did were study basic school studies like math, and all that stuff.

Can't say I'm all that good in the subject, but I was expecting more action, just a little.

Well, I mean. It is my second day so I may have been hoping for too much.

But since there was nothing special for the first, and second period, time flew painfully slow, and as both of the periods ended, so did the class's motivation. Apparently they also hoped for the same thing; A little more action. Well all except bird guy, and earphone girl maybe. They look quite... Just.. Tired.

True mood, because that's how I feel when I stay up all night watching anime.

On to the story.

Things were boring, school was lame blablabla, and that's true. At least up until something interesting happened.

We were all slumping down on our chairs as the door flew open, and landed on the other side of the class.

I whistled as I felt the wind gushing in, and the debris occasionally getting into my eye.

We all then looked at the door to see All Might with all his glory.

Wait isn't he supposed to be thin right now? Why is he big?

"I AM HERE-UKH!" We all just stared at the man who just deflated like a weary used floaty, with blood coming out of his mouth.

Particularly for me? I was mortified.

"You know you shouldn't have done that, Yagi sensei."

"That's what you get for trying to show off."

"We all know your real form anyway, it's useless."

"You might want to fix that door sensei."

Wait, are they all used to this?

Well that's not normal.

The person that I now recognized as deflated all might chuckled nervously, walking to the middle of the class.

"Sorry about that, need to make a good grand entrance you know."

"So, welcome to the second year's hero studies! I'm pretty sure all of you have improved yes?"

The class answered enthusiastically "Yes!"

No.

I didn't even do shit at Shiketsu, that school was a hell hole of discrimination. Don't even bother asking me about physical training, I didn't even get to step one foot on the field.