secondnight

*Sexual activity, a lot ;)*

Btw, Draco wouldn't do anything Sienna didn't want to, they have their way of asking for consent. Either could stop anytime they want. 

viewers discretion advised

Sienna Bones.

"Take your clothes off or I'll rip them off you myself,"

He pushed my neck back slightly with his hand so I could strip.

I reach my hands down to the hem of my top and lift it up but he grabs it as soon as it's just over my head and throws it across the room. Stepping out of the cosy leggings I sat back on the bed in just my pants, looking up at him.

He lifts his shirt up and unbuckled his belt and trouser but didn't pull them down, "Get back, lay on your front," I hitch my breath at his words and crawl back, he comes towards me and grabs my hips to flip me and presses me into the bed.

"Draco..."

"A few rules tonight, you don't speak unless you're told, you don't come until I say and I don't stop until I think you're done." He whispers in my ear and pulled my hips up to his growing bulge and pulled my arms above my head, "Pity you don't have a headboard, but means I can fuck you harder without worrying about the noise,"

I gripped the top of my mattress and move my hips back on his, his hand smacks against my ass, making me flinch and let out a small yelp, "Tell me... what to do use to pleasure your self?" He fingers gently brush across my pants and stops over my clit, not moving.

"My-my fingers," I quietly moan out, wanting him to move but I knew I used more than my fingers.

He chuckles and palms down my back to my ass, "What else?"

My legs felt weak already, "A vibrator..." I whisper quietly.

He leans down and turns my face to the side to whisper in my ear, "What was that sweetheart?"

I let out a shaky breath, "I use a vibrator," He kisses under my ear and smacks my ass again, I let out another yelp.

"Is it here?" He makes his way back to my wet pants again.

"Y-yes,"

He soothes back my hair and holds my neck, "Where is it?"

I look at my nightside and turn my head slightly so I could look at him, "That drawer," My hips, on there own, move grinding on him.

He chuckles and takes his belt off and leans over me to wrap them around my wrists holding the edge of the mattress, "Light?" He secures the tie as I feel my wrists restrained.

"On,"

"Good girl," He rubs his hand over my ass, giving it a small tap then leans over to the nightstand, pulling out a black 5' inch vibrator, more round at the top. He tuts and casts a quick cleaning charm just in case, "Shouldn't have told me about this, I'm going to have way too much fun."

A finger drags down the back of my pants to my thighs over my knees and he throws them off me then runs two fingers across me, "So wet, just by my words," I heard the vibrator turn on to a low setting and arch my back, "What? You want this?"

The vibrator, very lightly, hovers over my clit then travels down to my entrance, "I said do you want this Sienna?" He takes it away and I huff into the duvet.

"Please don't make me beg," I wrapped my feet around his claves and feel him move his legs wider, so mine spread more.

He brings the vibrator to my clit again and holds it lightly above then presses it in a bit harder, "You're not the one that's in control tonight. If I say beg, you're going to beg," I take a deep breath and move on the perfect sensation.