𝟷𝟸

y/n's p.o.v

"FUCK!"

I gasped for air, as I grabbed Kiyoko's shoulder.

"Wait.. I'm here. I'm fucking here, don't go anywhere." I clutched a hand to my chest as it heaved up and down.

"y/n! You made it!" Yachi squealed, clapping her hands together like a puppy. "Coach, she's here!"

A tall, blonde man with an ear piercing looked at me. His eyes squinted as he examined me.

"Uh... hello." I smiled awkwardly, giving him a small wave, "I'm y/n... and I never learned how to fucking read.." I mumbled the last part, however fucking Dinodaddy over here heard it.

"Hm."

Was that-

Did I-

Holy fucking cheeseballs.

NO FUCKING REACTION.

I stared at the blond beanstalk and then the floor.

Fuck. He's better looking than i thought....

AHEM. Bad y/n, don't fall for that guy >:(

"Alright, we're all here. Let's get on the bus!" Their teacher, Takeda (I believe was his name), started heading into the bus and sitting in the driver's seat.

We filed in, Kiyoko and Yachi at my sides as Hinata and Noya attacked me with questions.

"y/n y/n! Have you played volleyball?"

Of course that's the first question Hinata asks.

"No, I have not. However, I can get a hole-in-one in golfing on the Wii."

Call me Tiger Woods, or whatever.

"I don't think that counts...." He mumbled. I could physically feel his confusion, oh well.

"No no it does." I nodded, eyes closed and my arms crossed.

Confused and awed, Hinata nodded and gave me a volleyball, "Here. Reward."

I looked down at the volleyball in my hand, then at the tall blonde (baddy 🥶🥶) that was conveniently directly in my line of sight.

I smirked.

"I don't like that look on your face, y/n..." Noya looked at where I was looking at, "Never mind, you may proceed."

I shifted the ball in my hands and lifted it, "C'mon y/n. You didn't play all that Wii bowling for nothing..." I hyped myself up before launching the ball at maximum strength at the unsuspecting blond asshole.

"DIRECT HIT!" I whispered in delight as I watched the ball hit Tsukki's shoulder, therefore hitting his glasses. "Oh fuck.... Did not mean to hit your glasses off your face..."

He looked at me.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

He grabbed the ball and, as karma would have it, launched it right back at me.

Needless to say, this road trip was very eventful.

***

"TSUKISHIMA I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I WILL PUNT YOUR BONY ASS STRAIGHT TO PLUTO IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

"Hm."

"You fucking bitch. I will eat your intestines."

"Hm... That's disgusting."

"You're disgusting."

"I disagree."

"Well I wholeheartedly agree with my previous statement."

"More like opinion."

"MoRe LiKe OpiNioN. Shut the fuck up, you're a volleyball player not a teacher."

I closed my eyes as I hung from Fuckishima's shoulder.

"Stop it."

Jesus fucking christ, please lend me strength.

"OKAY WHAT DID I DO NOW?"

"Breathe."

"That's a basic human func- OW?!"

Guess what this son of a bitch did. He fucking dropped me on my ass.

"You're not human."

"Aw so I'm divine?" I pouted and looked up at him, my eyes sharp and cheeky.

"More like you're a gremlin." He rolled his eyes.

"Dick."

"Bitch."

"HINATA!" A voice shouted.

AY IS THAT FUCKING LEV?

———
i am extremely sorry for not updating, i have been having exams every two weeks to make up for not doing my GCSEs, pray for me 😩