ten ☽

when yoongi woke up he was surprised to see that taehyung wasn't there.

worried he sat up and walked out of the boys chambers, where he was greeted by taehyungs mother.

"ms. kim," yoongi greeted politely.

"my prince," ms.kim bowed in bit of a shock, not expecting the prince to be in her sons room.

"where did taehyungie go?"

she smiled, "he's just outside tending to the horses, if i had realised you were here my prince i would have made you some food."

yoongi shook his head. "that isn't necessary mrs. kim."

"whatever you think your highness," she bowed again,"i best let you get going i'm sure my son shouldn't be left alone with his thoughts for too long after what happened."

"uh! wait!!" yoongi said, albeit rather loudly. more of a scream of sorts.

"my prince is there something the matter?" she exclaimed.

"uhm ha ha no there isn't mrs kim just- that i- i'd like to know...how you're feeling about this- the situation." he stuttered out.

for a split second the old woman was frozen with shock but she quickly sorted herself out looking at the prince with a gentle smile.

"you needn't worry about me young prince, i'm doing just fine it's taehyung i'm more worried about i- well i never had the best relationship with my mother" she blabbered out, "but i know my son adores her and viceversa."

yoongi look at her sadly, "i understand mrs kim well i might as well go and look for taehyung."

with a bow from they woman and a curt nod from yoongi. they went separate ways.

"tae?" yoongi found the poor boy in a gay stack with bloodshot eyes and a runny nose.

"yoonie- i- i'm suh- sorry you have to see me in such a state." he chuckled softly. trying to lighten the tense atmosphere.

the failed joke didn't really get what taehyung had hoped.

(a/n: that's correct english right? idk)

yoongi climbed up upon the stack of yellow prickly hay and embraced taehyung. yoongi wasn't very good at words- or feelings in general. what he does know is that the taller boy loves affection and he finds comfort in touch. so yoongi's gonna give him as much physical affection as he needs.

yoongi kissed taehyungs forehead. "my baby.." he whispered. the younger boy wrapped his arms aroubd yoongi's torso and they just- stayed like that. neither one of them new how long they were like that for but it was long enough for taehyung to get told off for slacking and when yoongi went back to the castle for his mother to pester him with questions of where he's been.

she didn't need to know that he was off with a servant. a male servant. yoongi doesn't know which part she'd be more mad at; the servant part or the beings with a man part.

all he knows is that his mother has planned a wedding for him, against his will, with a princess of a neighbouring kingdom. he could only hope a miracle could happen that something, someone, anything could get him out of this situation. because clearly, he would not be able to do it himself. pray to God? no he wasn't done that in years i don't think the boss in the sky would like that very much. wish in a star? i mean he could try but it would hardly work.

biting his lip he looked out his bedroom window, looking at the brightest star in the sky, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes, "please, please, please if this wedding goes through i wouldn't find my true happiness with my true love, if there's anything you can do, please do it."

he knows it stupid, that an almost eighteen year old shouldn't believe that wishes come true, but he's honestly desperate for a solution. at this point faking his death seems like a really good option.

yeah maybe not. he could thing of something else.

with taehyung.

—————

omg heyyy besties...i haven't been here for awhile ha ha. i'm sorry?

and this is so short oh my

but i'm finally done school and feeling motivated so expect more chapters in the coming weeks

ones that aren't this short

anyways hope u enjoyed !!

it's not proof read so if there's mistakes...