The Basement.

My tongue felt heavy and my cheeks felt fuzzy, or maybe that was my head. The music played so loud and we danced until our feet ached. The basement was literally the coolest place I had ever set foot in, the drinks glowed in neon colours and they were free. The VIP section was closed off to the general public and I'm pretty sure I witnessed two casual drug deals.

"You know what I really want?" I asked Harris as I looked longingly into his kind eyes. I really missed him and that's why I'm sitting so close to him right now. Because soon he'll be really far away.

"What do you want?" He laughed.

"Some cheese." I took another sip from my glass, chugging it until it was empty and then I waved the bartender over and asked him for another one. They hated me because I never let them catch a break. "You know when you've been drinking a lot and all you want is like cheese or a McDonald's or like cheese?"

Harris laughed, his whole chest vibrated against my hand and I realized I was touching his chest. I looked down at my hand sprawled out against his t.shirt. I didn't notice it before, maybe because I didn't need to notice it. He wasn't broken.

"I think you're pretty wasted Olivia." He giggled.

The bartender brought my drink over and I stood up, swaying slightly on the spot. Harris gave my ass a little push to straighten me out. "Oops." I laughed. But once I had found my feet I grabbed my drink and took myself off to the dance floor.

"Come dance with me." I shouted to both Tia and Harris but she had become best friends with some girl she met in the bathroom and was fully engrossed in whatever conversation they were talking about and Harris just toasted me with his drink.

"I'll dance with you." I spun around to see a guy standing in front of me, he had chestnut coloured hair like Liam and blue eyes but they weren't as pretty as his.

I gave Harris a smug smile, pleased with myself that I had found someone to dance with however even in my drunken state I made sure to keep a good few inches gap between us, I wasn't making the same mistake I made with Luke. The music stopped and I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"I need to use the bathroom." I explained, a slow smile stretched across his lips.

"I'll show you where it is." I smiled at him politely, he was so kind.

The line for the bathroom was real long, he told me the disabled one didn't have line so we made our way up the corridor to that. My feet felt really unsteady and as I ping ponged myself from the walls I laughed hysterically.

"Someone is in it." He said after trying the door. I leaned against the wall and tapped my hand against my thigh to the beat of the music while I waited in the empty hallway.

I don't know what happened but suddenly the guys body was pressed against my own and I was trapped under his heavy weight. His face was approaching mine and I tried to push him away but I wasn't strong enough.

"Stop, what are you doing?" I exclaimed, dodging his attempt to kiss me.

His hands landed on my legs and I felt the material of my skirt rising. I tried to pull it down but without my arms separating our two bodies he fell closer into me, squashing me between him and the wall with no escape.

"Get off, stop." I shouted again.

His face kept aiming for my lips but I kept turning my head away, dodging him but my efforts to fight him off rendered me useless. He was too strong, too forceful.

"She said stop." A familiar voice said sternly.

The guy was pulled off my body and shoved to the floor. My mouth fell open as I watched Jordan repeatedly punch the guy in the face.