ix. call out my name

There are times to stay put,
and what you want will come to you,
and there are times to go out
into the world and find
such a thing for yourself.

ix. call out my name

"Lucas?!" Tiffany shouted as she spotted him at her front door.

"Tiffany!" Lucas said.

Tiffany tried to rush back to her car but Lucas quickly grabbed her arm.

Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. She raised her head and slowly turned to face the only man she had ever loved.

Tiffany gasped at Lucas' height as she had to lift her eyes to look into his brown eyes that mirrored Embry's eyes.

Lucas smiled.

"You look as beautiful as ever, Tiffany." Lucas said.

Tiffany brushed her long dark hair over her shoulder and licked her lips.

"Thank you, you certainly have changed a lot. I don't remember you being this tall and your hair is much longer. But that smile is still the same." She said.

"I missed you so much." He said as he pulled into a hug.

She took a breath and let it out slowly.

"I missed you too." She said.

"I know about our son." He said.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you about him." She said, tearing up.

"It's not your fault. I shouldn't have let your father chase me away from you." He said.

"We both made mistakes that we can't change." She said.

"We can only work to not make any more mistakes." He said as she nodded.

She pulled away from his arms.

"If you want to meet Embry, he's probably at Sam's house or with his grandmother." She said.

Lucas chuckled.

"Is Gemini causing trouble like I remember she used to?" He asked.

"She has Embry as her sidekick, terrorizing the locals with pranks." She answered.

"I think I'll surprise him and went for him to come home." He said.

Tiffany smiled.

"Well, let's go inside. You must be tired." She said, heading to the front door.

Lucas smirked.

"Actually, I'm in the mood to eat." He said.

ix. call out my name

"My money is on my grandma. Bella isn't ready for that ass whooping." Embry said.

Gemini and him had went over to the Cullens to cause mayhem when Bella insulted Gemini which led to Gemini throwing Bella out of a window and Embry ripping Edward's arm off for trying to attack Gemini.

Now, Bella and Gemini were about to fight and everyone was placing bets. The Cullens believed that Bella would win with her newborn strength while Leah and Embry believed that Gemini would win.

"She's three thousand one hundred twenty years old. There's no way she's letting a newborn beat her." Leah said.

"Wait, did you say she's three thousand one hundred twenty years old? She's older than Aro." Alice said.

"I change my mind. I placed my bet on Gemini." Rosalie said, once she saw Gemini's eyes change.

Embry smirked.