Chapter Five

"I look pretty in this uniform" you mumble to yourself, twirling around in front of the large mirror with a big smile on your face, feeling confident at your appearance.

Today is your first day at the academy, and you wanted to look your best just like your cosplay videos, dress to impress.

"Where are your socks?" You turn around to face Elliot who looks displeased with your appearance.

"Umm...there they are" you point down at your anklets socks.

"Do you even realize how short this skirt is? I'm not going to make you go to school as that" Elliot exclaims walking towards one of your drawers which lays inside your walk-in closet.

He takes out a pair of long socks and walks back to you with a smirk on his face.

"Those will hide enough skin" you pout at him.

"You cannot be serious" his grey colored eyes meet yours.

"I'm dead serious, you are too young to show your legs off like that, now sit down"

He forces you to sit on your bed, before getting down on his knees and pulling your shoes and socks off your feet.

You watch him in amusement as he softly pushes one sock up your leg until it reaches slightly above your knee, repeating the same process with the other one.

He places your shoes back on and ties your laces together before standing up again, happy with his work.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do it for me, I could have done it myself" Elliot shrugs.

"Do you think I care, darling?' 

The CEO catches the sight of eyeliner and mascara when focuses on your eyes.

"Remove this makeup right now!" you pout at him.

"But it's only Mascara and eyeliner"

"I won't repeat myself, (y/n)"

-------------

"I'm late all thanks to you, Papa" you utter out with annoyance, getting out of the car and slamming the door behind you. 

Elliot also gets out of the car and closes the door.

"How about I escort inside" you furrow your eyebrows at him, disliking the offer already.

"Absolutely not, I'm not a little kid, dad" you see other students pass by the two of you, gushing at how handsome your father is, and the fact that he is the famous CEO, Elliot Diedrich.

"Dad? Oh, now I get it." He chuckles slightly, realizing that you probably are embarrassed by him.

"See you later"

When you were about to walk away from him, he walks to you and steps you by grabbing your backpack.

"I will escort you inside whether you like it or not, princess"

----------

"Oh Mr.Diedrich, look how much you have changed since the last time I have seen you, I knew you would become someone important in the future" The principal, Mr.Henrik knowledge proudly.

"You know that I was always was a hard worker since my junior days..."

This is the first time you see your father speak politely to someone.

"How is your son? Is he still doing drugs?"

You take your words back, Elliot is still rude to the core, he will never change.

Surprisingly, Mr.Henrik isn't offended by Elliot's blunt question and just chuckles.

"Denial became responsible and settled down with Yvette, and right now are waiting for their first child" Elliot shrugs, disinterested in the conversation.

"Good for him, I guess" 

"Here is your schedule, I just want you to know that your father has been from the top five students back in his days, always taking first place, I will not expect any less from you" 

'Me? In the top first five? Nice joke'  you sigh, pulling yourself out of your thoughts.

Mr. Henrik hands you the schedule. However, Elliot snatches it from you before you could even view it. 

"Hey!"

"History for first-class, let's go"

----------

The stares you got from the other students as you and your father reach the history class, made you want the ground to open and swallow you.

 Elliot pridefully walks beside you, after insisting on accompanying you to class, just to have a word with your teacher.

There is something strange you have realized about this academy is that there aren't many girls attending it, ever since you have stepped a foot in it.

Like you only saw is a group of three girls who are probably seniors when they were eyeing your father, the rest are boys from different ages, twelve to eighteen.

Considering those are the appropriate ages to attend this elite Academy.

"Umm...where are the girls?" You ask.

"The population of this city are seventy percent males and thirty percent, females, and most teenagers are males" he replies.

"Is that why you don't want me to date, anyone?" The CEO nods at you.

"Exactly, no boys no trouble" you sigh.

"Ok, it's not like any boy will get attracted to me" you mumble, thankfully Elliot doesn't hear you.

Once you reach class ad enter, everyone's attention is focused on you.

'The whole class are, boys?! This is like one of those shoujo mangas' 

While swimming in your own thoughts, your father smirks at the red-haired female teacher who blushes upon seeing him.

Well, at least there is a female teacher, right?

"You still look the same, Lori" you cringe at how sweet your father sounds right now.

"Same goes to you, Elliot. still as handsome as ever" you almost puke in your mouth at how flirty she is acting towards your dad.

He leans her, to whisper something in her ear.

She smiles softly at you and gestures for you to come forward, which you do.

"Don't worry, I will take care of her" Lori promises, placing a hand on her shoulder.

The only reason Elliot flirted with Lori is to get her to look after you and inform him about anything suspicious going on with you.

"And if you need anything, don't hesitate to talk to me, (Y/n)" you smile at her.

"I will get going now, don't forget what we talked about, darling" your smile turns into a fake one when your meet his eyes.

"Of course, dad" 

Before Elliot leaves, he glares at your classmates with disgust, causing some of them to shrink back in their seats and others to glare back.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" You stand in the front of the class, facing everyone in the classroom.

"Hello, I'm (Y/n)(L/n- Diedrich" you quickly correct yourself when saying your last name.

"If that's all, would anyone like to ask anything"

Every boy in the class raises their hand up and the air, curious to know more about you.

This is going to be a very long day.