Wattpad Original

Original Edition: 31. The Change

There is a chapter before this one, in case Wattpad brings you to this one first. 

CHAPTER 31

I'm lost.

When his lips meet mine, a current of emotions electrifies my entire body, I realize that I have no remedy, I have no salvation and I don't even know if I want to have it. There is no turning back.

I am madly in love with Ares Hidalgo.

What started as an unhealthy obsession, ended up turning into feelings so strong that I'm not able to handle them. He destabilizes me, makes me lose control, he awakens sensations in me that I never thought I would feel. And that makes me feel so exposed, what I feel for him makes me vulnerable, easy to hurt and it's so scary.

His lips move softly over mine, and that rhythm lets me feel in detail every contact of our wet and eager lips. I put my hands around his neck, pulling him towards me, his bare chest collides with mine and even though I have his shirt on I can feel the heat emanating from his skin. He intensifies the kiss, speeding his mouth over mine, taking my breath away. God, he's such a good kisser.

Our movements make his towel untie from his waist and I'm not complaining. I feel how hard he is against my bare thigh as my skirt has rolled up. Ares traces his fingers down the back of my thigh, caressing gently and when he reaches my waist, he squeezes it with desire.

He moves back for a second, his eyes fixed on mine, "I want you so bad, Raquel."

And I love you.

But I don't say it, I just smile and caress his face.

He kisses me again and this time the rhythm is wild, rough, relentless, those passionate kisses that I remember so well and that drive me crazy. My hands go up to his hair and I hold onto him as my body begins to burn. He leaves my mouth again to go down to leave kisses and bites on my neck. That is my weak point. I arch against him, letting out a sigh. His hand slides into my shirt and his nimble fingers move over my breasts, rubbing and touching.

Panting, I let out a groan as his hand explores under my skirt, I have no underwear so the contact is direct. Ares stops his attack on my neck and lifts his face to look at me as his finger enters me.

"Oh God!" I close my eyes.

"No." His voice is hoarse, "Open your eyes." I obey him and I am surprised by the intensity I find in his gaze, "I want you to see me, to make it clear that I am the only one who makes you feel this way." He moves his finger inside me, in, out, in out, making me moan, "The only one that makes you moan like this." I bite my lower lip and he takes his hand out of my skirt and shows me his finger, "The only one that makes you this wet." he stands up in front of the bed. He is naked in all his perfect glory. I want him now.

I want him inside me, I can't wait any longer.

He grabs my ankles and he pulls me towards him until my legs are hanging off the bed. Opening for him, he watches me, lust vibrant in his pretty eyes. He rubs himself against my wetness and I moans softly, waiting for him.

I look at him, pleading, "Ares, please."

He gives me a mischievous smile, "Please what?"

I don't say anything, he leans over me to kiss me passionately. He keeps brushing himself against me, tempting but never filling me like I want him to.

I stop the kiss, "Please, Ares."

"Do you want me inside you?" He whispers in my ear lasciviously, "Do you want me to fuck you again? Make you orgasm while I fuck you hard?" I nod my head; he takes my chin. "Tell me that you are mine, tell me you won't let anyone else touch you again."