6.08

As Helena woke up in the morning, she stretched her legs under her covers, looking to the side to see Mark propped up on his elbow, staring at her

"Morning." She said with a giggle, as she rubbed her eyes. "Why the staring?"

"I need something from you." He told her, Helena beginning to kiss him with a smile, as she moved closer to him. "Well, that too, but I need you to give Sloan an ultrasound today. It's been almost three weeks."

"Why can't someone from OB do it?" The girl asked, furrowing her brows as she climbed onto the man's lap, pressing a kiss to his lips.

"She likes you." Mark explained, between kisses. "Everyone does, but especially for Sloans, it's impossible not to."

As their kiss was getting heated up, Sloan barged into the room, asking. "Hey, do we have any more... oh, eww, eww!"

Helena practically flew back to her side of the bed, covering her face with her hands as she blushed noticeably. As the girl took deep breaths, Mark hurried to pull on some sweatpants, leaving to go after the girl.

"Boundaries... she promised to knock... boundaries." The short girl mumbled to herself as she pulled on some gym shorts, leaving to follow after her boyfriend.

As she left her room, she heard the blond complain. "There's no more cereal."

"I'll get some this afternoon." Mark told her as Helena pulled her hair up, her face still lightly blushed.

Moving to water Sally and Shrek, the plants in the living space, the girl suggested. "How about some orange juice? It's good for the baby."

At that, Mark poured some into a cup, handing it to his daughter, who smiled at him. At the girl's grin, the brunette smiled to herself, the gesture causing her heart to warm.

"Lee's gonna give you an ultrasound today." The man told her. "Why don't you get some breakfast at the hospital?" He suggested, handing her a couple bills.

"It's gonna be more." Sloan asked, nodding.

"Oh, that should be enough for a breakfast and middle morning snack, Sloan." Helena suggested, putting down the glass she'd used to water the plants.

"Need some of lunch, too?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, yeah." Sloan told him, not very convincingly.

At that, Helena narrowed her eyes, thinking that she'd need to talk to Mark later about how to say no to his daughter.

"Ok, I'm gonna go shower and then we'll go." The brunette told the younger girl, moving to go to the bathroom.