my marinette

Adrien stared at his father stunned. "Father, b-but-"

"This is non-negotiable." 

Adrien sighed deeply, and walked out the door, avoiding all eye contact with his father, cause he knew just looking at him would break him. Right when Adrien got outside he sprinted to an alley. "Plagg we have to tell Ladybug he's moving, and that we have to attack before he does!"

"And what's your excuse gonna be for how you know?"

"I'll say I was snooping and saw that the Agreste's mansion was for sale. Plagg claws out!" Cat Noir dialed Ladybug. "M'lady we've got an issue. The Agreste's are moving this weekend!"

"And how would you know that?"

"I saw their house was for sale online! They are moving out this Saturday."

"What! That's only a couple days for us to capture him! Oh gosh this is a disaster!"

"Let's attack tonight, and if he's not in his form as Hawkmoth we attack my fa- Gabriel Agreste."

"Ok sounds good meet me at my bakery at nine."

"Ok Marinette! Do you mind if I call you that now?"

"No, what if someone heard!"

"Fine, see you soon M- Marinette! M'mari, that's what I'll call you, M'mari!"

"That's charming kitty, but I gotta go!"

"Plagg, claws in. Ok Plagg lets get going we really can't be late to school! This is the first day of our plan."

"What plan?"

"To make Marinette fall for me! As Adrien, or Cat Noir! She has to love one!"

"Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"What are you talking about, it's perfect! What could possibly go wrong?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Just be careful you can't give her any hints about who you are."

Adrien nodded, and could see the front door of his school getting closer. Adrien took a deep breath, and walked in. Adrien saw Marinette talking to Alya in the courtyard, and he approached them; "Hey Ayla, hey M'l- Marinette!" 

"Hey Adrien! Why are you here so early?" Marinette said.

"Oh, just woke up early I guess!" Confidence, confidence. Adrien had to be bold. "Your hair looks beautiful today, Marinette!"

"Thank you, Adrien!" Marinette replied softly, but confidently. Adrien was used to her stumbling over her words but right now she wasn't. He wondered why. 

"Looks like someone learned how to talk to Adrien!" Adrien heard Ayla mumble to Marinette. 

Adrien giggled. "Well I gotta go. I'll catch you guys later" He snuck a wink at Marinette and then walked to class. He looked back at Marinette as he was walking away and she was staring at him, completely speechless. He wondered if he was doing the right thing, but he knew that he had to make Marinette fall in love with him for who he really is. When everyone got to class, he felt like Marinette wasn't paying as much attention to him as she usually does. He wondered if it had anything to do with his earlier actions, but his earlier actions should've helped, right? As class went on Adrien got more and more worried. Usually Marinette looked back at him often, blushed, and then quickly turned away. Today, she barely made eye contact. He decided he would talk to her after class, soon the time came and as she was walking out, Adrien said, "Marinette! Can I talk to you?"

"Yes Adrien?"

Gosh her eyes are beautiful. Her voice is so angelic. How does her hair fall so perfectly behind her shoulders? Adrien got lost staring at her and had to wake himself up. "Do you want to go to the movies with me tomorrow?"