Luke- Cupcakes

Luke, and a chihuahua. Most of the other people you knew in the Devildom would jokingly say there was no difference just to tease him because he was short and feisty. You didn't see him as a chihuahua though. 

He appreciated that you understood the differences between him and a chihuahua, and it was also a helping factor in becoming his friend. You two had a good time, despite Luke disliking that you had to move in with demons.

He would also ask if you wanted to help with his baking every now and then. You would always volunteer because you loved to see that happy smile on his face, and he was a good friend, why wouldn't you want to help him?

Both of you were in the kitchen, making a new type of cupcake Luke had never tried making before. The recipe was simple enough, but the cupcakes on the recipe page looked so good, it seemed impossible that the cupcakes would turn out like that.

You grab the cupcake pan and set it on the counter. Luke had to stand on a stool to reach the counter. He wished he was a lot taller, so that people wouldn't tease him anymore. He helped you empty the batter into the pan, and you did the ones further from him since he was still too short to reach that part.

"I think we did a pretty good job, right (Y/N)?" Luke asks with a smile as you put the cupcake pan into the oven. "Yeah, I think so too." You say. You had to agree with him, you felt pretty good about these cupcakes.

You sit down and play a game on your D.D.D, Luke doing the same. You look at the time every now and then, just to make sure the cupcakes won't burn. A sweet, delicious aroma wafted around the room as the cupcakes were slowly nearing the end of their baking process.

Finally, it's time to pull out the cupcakes, so you put on some oven mitts and take the pan out of the oven. The cupcakes smell even better now that they're done. You set them on the counter to cool, and return to Luke.

"They smell soo goood!" He says, sniffing the air. You smile at him as you sit down. "I'm surprised Solomon an Simeon haven't already come out to see what's happening." Luke looks at the hallway.

"I'll go get them, I'll be right back!" Luke says. He leaves the room, and you start messing around on your D.D.D again. This time, you go to Devilgram. You go to Luke's page, and the pictures are absolutely adorable.

You hadn't really thought of looking at Luke's profile on Devilgram before, so this was the first time you were witnessing these exact pictures. Still, you recognize some of them from times you and him would bake together, and he'd always be happy to say he had your help.

Honestly, you never wanted him to get taller. You have always loved his cuteness, and you wouldn't want that to change into maturity. In a few minutes, Solomon and Simeon come into the room with Luke, snapping you out of your thoughts.

The cupcakes cool down and you grab a cupcake for each of you. You bite into the cupcake, and it's so good, especially for the first time making a cupcake of that type. "Wow, this is really good, Luke." Says Simeon.

"Well, (Y/N) Helped me out, it wasn't just me, you know." Luke says shyly. "Luke, you don't have to tell people that I helped you when they compliment your work. Feel proud of what you did." You say.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." Luke says. You all enjoy the cupcakes, talking every now and then, until you have to go. You begin to leave Purgatory Hall to go to the House Of Lamentation, but a tiny hand grabbing onto you startles you and makes you stop. You turn around to see Luke standing there.

"Promise you'll come back tomorrow, (Y/N)?" He asks with a hopeful look on his face.

"I promise." You say, before heading off to deal with the demon brothers.