Chapter 64

Sidharth stands at the window while Shehnaaz has been put to sleep by the doctors. They have advised him to keep her back in the hospital for further observation.

He feels a sudden touch, a hand enclosed around his arm..it's Khushi..

"Congratulations! Choti Khushi ki papa!".. she smiles..🤗

"Thank you baccha...come.. give me a hug! I badly need it!"... He pulls her to his arms.

"Mama..?"

"Hmm..?"

"I am going kill that bitch! I fucking swear on Sanu Mami!"

"Khushi!" 🙄

"What Khushi?!"

"Don't get into this mess beta.. stay out of it!"

"Are you serious?! The entire social media is reacting! People are passing demeaning comments for you and Sanu! I am not going to spare that bitch Mama!! I am not as good as you are!"... Her expression changes immediately..

"Bacchaaa! She has ruined the most special day of life! Look at her...kaise dar dar k sone gayi hain! Mera haath chhor hi nehi rahi this! Look at my hand..! She was scratching it all through!! And that too unknowingly!! I never hated Jiya! But today, I can't hate her more for doing this to my wife! I hate her! Lekin I have to keep my calm baccha, atleast for the sake of my own family.."

"Isiliye toh bol rahi hoon na! Let's go and put her behind the bars! Now you throw a case of defamation! Let her rot in hell now! Enough!!"

"I can't rush into anything right now! But yes, she will have to pay for this! My wife needs me today..so I don't want to think about anything else other than her..! I will sit Akshay tomorrow (his lawyer)."

"Okay! Do it anyway you want! Buy you have to teach her a good lesson this time! Chhoro yeh sab..mujhe batao how is she doing now?"

"Theek hai lekin bohot traumatized hai! Samajh mein nehi araha hai ki kya karun to make her feel better?!"

"Don't worry.. everything will be fine! Chalo aap ne kuch nehi khaya na? Niche cafeteria mein chalte hain.."

"Nehi let's order..niche bohot log honge!"

"Yeah yeah how can I forget!"...Khushi nods her head..

"By the way Mama..aap ne kuch socha?"

"Kis bare mein?"

"Arehh abhi toh Sanu Mami pregnant hai..ab toh official karna padega! Warna log tarah tarah ki baatein karenge!"

"Hmmmm..kuch dimaag mein hain..kal Akshay se ek bar baat karlun then I will soon make it official! I have no other choice now!"

Shehnaaz's mobile rings, it's Yash..Andddd finally he decides to pick up the phone on his WIFE'S BEHALF..

"Hello..?"...he receives it..

"Umm..Hi..who's this?"...asks Yash..🙄

"Hi..Sidharth here.."

"You mean Sidharth Shukla?!"..he gets stumped...😂

"Yes Yash..you are right!"

"So I actually called because there are some news in social media that she has been spotted in some hospital..and I just wanted to check on her..!"... Yash justifying himself only by hearing his voice..😂

"It's okay I understand!"...Sidharth tries to keep it simple and professional..

"So I guess she will not be able to come for shoot then..?!"