{°32°}

POV:YOU

POV:YOU

I stood in the kitchen cutting  up some onions for the dinner I had decided to prepare. Most of the boys decided to wonder off to do their own thing. I wasn't exactly expecting any of them to help me. I wanted to prepare them a meal to say thank you for sorting the apartment out while I slept.
I could tell they were worried, with Jungkook coming to find me every once and a while to check where I was and what I was doing.
Earlier today he freaked out because he couldn't find me but turns out I was in the bathroom when he decided to look for me. I had to cuddle him for a good fifteen minutes so he could calm down.
I honestly felt really bad that my emotions that day had effected him, even after three days. The fact that my emotions triggered Jungkook hurt me. I didn't want him to feel hurt and scared like that. And the worse part is that I couldn't even identify those emotions.

Pain struck my thumb as I quickly moved to the sink to stop blood from going everywhere. Without even realizing it (because my concentration levels were just not present) I had cut my thumb. Making a hissing noise as I ran water over it, I heard someone gasp and come up behind me.

"Are you okay?"

Hoseok grabbed my wrist and inspected the thumb before telling me to keep it under the water while he got the medical kit.

He came back with some antibacterial ointment and a plaster. He motioned for my hand and checked to see if the bleeding had slowed down. He grabbed a cotton ball and applied the ointment to it before gently pressing it on the cut. I hissed a little due to the sting that came with cleaning a cut. Making sure that my wound was dried, he grabbed the plaster and wrapped it around the wound, make sure the split skin was pushed together.

"While healing it should join the skin back together. Just make sure to change the plaster tomorrow and clean it again."

He said as he put the stuff away.

I shook my head.

"I can't believe I just wasted a perfectly good onion, I'm such a cluts sometimes."

I picked up the board and scrapped the onion into the bin and turned to the sink to wash off the blood that was left in the board.

"We've all done it, but what I will say is that you seemed to have not been concentrated when you had done it."

"You were watching me?"

"Just before you cut your thumb."

I smiled and moved the now clean board (and knife) back to the counter and grabbed a new onion, ready to try again.