Ch 20 (End)

1 month later...

Author POV.....

They all returned back to South Korea and today was jimin, jungkook, y/n, Izzy's wedding anniversary and both of couples are going out for a whole day date but jin restrictedly told them to come back home before 7 in evening.....

Now they are all now ready to go and was about to sit in their cars but again mama jin came to garage wearing apron and a spatula in his hand "hey.... I'm telling you again be back at 7 or else....i don't want you guys to die on your anniversary especially YOU" jin hyung pointed to jimin and went back inside. They all laughed and sat in their cars and went to their own ways to celebrate this day with their love...

7 in evening....

Y/n pov.

Today was the best day of my life, really enjoyed with jungkook but now jungkook was rushing the car towards house beacuse it was already 7 and we are not home yet.....

I was internally laughing at the situation of jungkook because i didn't know that he was this much sacred of jin that he was driving his car as fast as he can and another thing was that he wanted to reach home faster than jimin but jimin was a great driver we was driving so fast and but still he was in front of us....

Soon we reached home, when we entered house it was quite as fuck. "Hello...wohooo" jimin called but no one responded, house's lights were on but no one was there. I started to have a bad feeling "jungkook something wrong.... I'm afraid" i said as i hold onto jungkook's hand, he held my hand tightly and we made our ways to upstairs to balcony, it's lights were on so we decided to check there too.

When we entered balcony i saw that there was only a man standing there with broad shoulders while his back was facing us "hey" jimin said as the man turned around, my eyes widened as i saw his face and the man was sehun....

"Yah.... what are you doing here and where are hyungs" jungkook said as he let go of my hand and went to sehun. I was mentally face palming because they are going to start a fight again. "Well i don't know go and find yourself" sehun said looking at izzy "don't look at her and tell me why are you here" jimin said as he also went close to sehun

Taehyung pov.

We all were watching jimin and jungkook secretly from the door all of bts and exo members and when jimin asked sehun to tell him about why he came here i knew that fight is about to start beacuse i know jimin very well so i ran to jimin and jumped on his back, as i jumped on his back he knew that it was me so he held my legs "Calm down jiminiee pabo......we are just celebrating your anniversary" and all of other members also came out and ran to us and hugged me and jimin and jungkook was watching us dumbfounded "bitch come here" yoongi hyung called jungkook and jungkook also ran to us happily...

"Actually guys listen to me....i came here to apologize for my behavior at party with y/n... actually I didn't mean to do that i was just jin hyung who called me and told me to make jungkook jealous over y/n because he wanted to know what jungkook feels towards y/n" as soon as sehun completed his sentence we all stared at jin hyung with disbelieve before anything can happen jin hyung ran behind Namjoon hyung "joonie save me or else they will kill me" jin hyung held onto rm hyung's and we all laughed.....

Y/n pov.

Now all of our jaws were wide open at the sight of jungkook and sehun hugging eachother "am i seeing right or is this a dream" i said to izzy "bitch its reality" izzy said to me "guys actually we both are childhood friends but beacuse of something we fought with each other" sehun said still hugging jungkook.

2 days later.

We all were now having a BBQ party at exo's dorm and everyone was happy everything was fine. Everyone was now with there loved ones. Before jungkook i didn't knew what love was but he made me realize it is the most beautiful thing can happen between us and i wish to live our life happily.....

I know it's a shitty ending but I'll try to do it better next time......