27.

Song of the Chapter: When Will I See You Again by Shakka

Aary's POV

     O.W.L.s are officially over and I couldn't be more relieved. Now year six and seven are going to be a breeze. How well I did in each category will determine which classes I take next year so eventually I'll have to sort all of that out. Right now, I'm grateful to be done.

    Draco's birthday happened to fall right in the middle of taking exams, he was pissed. It's been the only topic in conversation for almost three weeks now. Mal, Blaise, and I all promised to still do something for him for his birthday but the only issue is he wants a party. And if you don't remember, Professor Umbridge banned all parties.

               "I just don't see why we can't still have one!" Draco whines.

      I rub my temples. "Umbridge may favorite us but if she found out we broke one of her rules we'd be fucked."

             "Technically, we break her rules all of the time." Blaise points out.

      I kick his ankle aggressively. He's not wrong but I don't really feel like getting in trouble right before summer. Who knows, she might make us stay behind and write "I will not break rules" a thousand times.

             "I say we throw one anyway." Malory finally decides to speak.

     We all three turn our heads her way in sync and she laughs.

                     "What? I doubt we'll actually get caught."

      Draco and Blaise nod their heads in agreement. I narrow my eyes at the boys.

      "Fine," I try to keep a straight face. "But we should do it on the last day of school.

                Draco groans. "That's like two weeks away!"

       "She's right, Drac." Malory says. "If we do it now she'll definitely catch us."

        Draco rolls his eyes while getting up from his chair and Blaise follows.

                  "Wait, where are you two going?" I ask.

         Blaise smiles and says, "We've got a party to plan."

                                                * Two weeks later *

Draco's POV

      After days of planning and secret keeping, it's finally happening. Not only is this my birthday but for the seventh years this is like their farewell from Hogwarts. So yeah, I guess you could say it's the talk of school right now, which is why we've been trying to be extra secretive.

              "Who's ready to get this shit started?"

      Blaise swings the doors of the common room open and in his arms are unopened bottles of fire whiskey. When he sets them down I notice he's not dressed in his normal clothes.