Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. My problem is that I know that I want to get from A to B, I just don't know how to get there. XD Enjoy!

Tim almost choked on his coffee when he saw Damian laughing and holding hands with a very pretty girl. He quickly whipped out his phone and snapped a photo, sending it to the family.

*POV switch*

After three hours of wandering around Gotham City; Marinette's friends texted her, asking her where she was. Marinette sighed. "I should probably get back, my friends are wondering where I am."

Damian nodded. "Yes, we should probably get back. Can we exchange phone numbers?" Marinette smiled.

"Absolutely."

*time skip*

Marinette looked out the hotel window. The others were sleeping, but Marinette couldn't. She looked out the window and saw Robin sitting on the edge of a roof, drinking some water. Marinette quickly pulled out her sketchbook and started designing, glancing at Robin every once in a while. Eventually, Robin moved on. Marinette didn't mind, though, she had almost finished the design- a Robin-themed jacket. Maybe she could make it for Damian, she just needed to find out his birthday. Marinette drew the finishing touches on the design and put it away. Smiling, she went to her bed and fell asleep.

*time skip*

Over the next couple days, Marinette split her time between making the jacket, hanging out with Damian and hanging out with her friends. Her friends were understanding and excited that she had a new love interest that was also interested in her. Even though neither teen had admitted it, all of their closest friends could tell that they had found someone. Marinette hadn't met any of the Waynes and Damian planned to keep it that way until he had asked her to at least one formal date, which he was getting ready to. As he opened his mouth to ask, they were surrounded by 3 boys.

"So, Little D, is this the girlfriend you've been sneaking away to see" Tim took a sip of his coffee and slung an arm around Damian. Damian scowled and flicked the arm off. Jason sling an arm around Marinette's shoulders.

"Let's take pixie pop here home to meet the rest of the family."

"Kori and Ma'ri would love to meet her."

"The car's around the corner." The boys corralled the not-yet couple into the car, putting them next to each other.

*time skip*

Marinette nervously straightened her skirt.

"We don't have to go." Damian whispered to her.

"It's fine, I just hope they'll like me."

"How could they not? You're amazing!"She smiled. "Thanks." He looked down.

"Hey, maybe, after this, we could go on a date? I mean- if you want to- we don't have-" Marinette cut him off with a hug. "I'd love to, now come on. Let's go meet your family."