24.

"New York, I never been here." Layla said as she looked up at the tall skyscrapers.

Earlier that morning, Klaus woke her up to take her here. Klaus got a call from one of his buddies, telling him that Finn was here. He wasted no time, and that is why they were here, of all places.

Klaus smiled at her, "I'm glad that I could take you."

Layla giggled, "Maybe you could take me to Cancun sometime."

Klaus smiled widely, "I can only imagine what we could do there. Make some damage on the beaches."

Layla slapped his chest, "Perv."

Klaus laughed, his head rolling back. Soon Layla's eyes caught onto someone familiar, she slapped his arm repeatedly to gain his attention.

"Looks like we found the rat, Layla." They both walked up to Finn he did not see the, yet, but Layla could only imagine what he would do.

"Hello Finn." Klaus greeted.

Finn inhaled deeply. Not looking at Layla or Klaus, "Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you. Either of you."

"Well, I'm not here to chat." Layla said, "I will ask you one time though, where's your mother?"

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives." Finn grinned, "And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

Klaus flashed him a fake grin, "Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance."

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead."

Klaus scowled, "Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid."

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus." Finn said.

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother?" Klaus asked, "I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn replied.

Klaus moved in front of Finn and placed his hand on his chest to stop him from moving. "Again with the wishes. Let me rephrase, you will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years."

"What happens to one, happens to all." Finn said, "You may not feel the effects of the dagger, but you'd lose your precious Rebekah."

"Wouldn't be the first time."

Finn walked off, leaving Klaus and Layla to watch. Finn looked to be long gone, but Rebekah blocked his path.

"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." She said to him.

"You're siding with him?" Finn asked, "Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."

Rebekah scowled at him, "At least he's not trying to make us extinct."

Finn turned around only too see Klaus behind him. "What are you gonna do? Kill me?"

"Oh yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish. Fine, pathetic, but fine." Klaus shrugged, "The thing is, I'm not gonna let you take the rest of us down with you." Klaus threw Finn against the wall and he crumpled to the ground.
************
Klaus threw Finn into the Mikaelson foyer. Rebekah and Layla followed him in.

"Gather your witch." Rebekah said, "Let's get his blood and get on with it."

Finn scowled, You can't force me to help you."