Bella's Torture

(Since you guys wanted to know what happened to Bella, here it is)

"You think you're gonna leave just like that? I am not even close to making you suffer." Blair smirks and Bella's vision went to darkness. She opens her eyes to find herself in a dark coffin as she slams her hands against the top.

"Help! Somebody! Charlie! Edward!" Bella screams pounding on the lid and she hears something breaking. She looks around breathing heavily as she patted next to her. She felt a small metal object making her grab it quickly and tries to light it. She tries to turn it on as the breaking of what sounded like bones became nearer.

She keeps doing it and soon the lighter lights up and she screams as Victoria's face came into view with her fangs ready before going for a bite. She screams louder and in pain when she felt her hair pulled, body scratched, feeling her limbs being pulled apart. Tears falls from her eyes her face was harshly tilted up letting her see Blair.

"Please...Please, don't do this. You love me. I'm sorry." She tells her in a silent voice.

"You aren't sorry, not yet at least and you never loved me which means I can do this whenever I want." She harshly tells her before the pain and torture came back. Bella's mind felt scrambled before everything stopped.

"Hurt....Hurt...Hurt." She tells herself bawling in the corner not hearing or noticing anyone walking inside the room.

She felt her arms being grabbed making her scream and struggle begging for Blair to stop the pain. She never noticed being loaded inside a truck and driving almost across the entire country and being thrown inside a white room. She fidgets and rocks as she could hear the laughter, feel the pain, the burning sensation through her skin.

You deserve this. Was the last thing she heard after her death.