Chapter 31 || Hotel

follow me on instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote! ♥️

————

Bailey-

"Yes!" Anna nods vigorously and I feel my jaw drop. My head instantly snaps to Dylan and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Dylan you fucktard! You got Luna pregnant!" I growl and his eyes widen.

"What?! We don't even know if it's me for sure!" Dylan raises his hands up in a 'it wasn't me' tone.

"You were the only person Luna fucked," Anna hisses at him. "At first I didn't know she was pregnant. Like who sends a plus sign through text and expect for me realize that she's pregnant? But then she called me an hour ago. Her parents are forcing her to get an abortion."

I feel my jaw tick in anger, and Adrian's hand tighten around mine. "They can't do that," I glower. "She's nineteen, which means she's a legal adult."

"Luna has nowhere to go if she ditches her parents," Anna explains. "And unless Dylan doesn't take responsibility, she's going to get an abortion." We all look at Dylan, who looks completely mortified.

"Did you use protection?"

"I assumed she was on birth control! Most girls are. And Luna just disappeared on me for two full weeks! If she had told me, I would have been mentally prepared for... this," He rants.

"So, Dylan. What are you going to do?" Adrian asks Dylan, coming straight to the point.

"I really like Luna. A lot. So... I'll go see her," Dylan declares. "Where is she?"

"One state over. I'll text you the address," Anna pulls out her phone and texts an address to Dylan. I get a message as well, but Adrian doesn't.

"Why didn't you send a message to Adrian?" I ask Anna, stiffly. Things are still tense between us. Anna looks over at Adrian, and he slightly shakes his head. Why?

"You're coming together, right? So why waste time sending a message to both," Anna shrugs, as Blake wraps an arm around her waist, kissing her. Damn. Take a break. Everyone has to get tired of touching all the time.

"Yeah, we're coming together," I hold Adrian's hand tighter. Just for fun.

————

After three hours of me streaming Ariana Grande, and Adrian telling me to shut up, we arrive in front of a hotel. "Over here!" Blake waves at us from the other side of the street. "Luna's in room 213, and her parents are in room 215. Dylan already ran up there. We made sure to wait for you so you're not lost."

"There is such a thing as 'texting people' but old style is cool too," I retort sarcastically. "Do we think we should give them some time alone?"

"It's been ten minutes, I think we're good," Blake nods. Great! Then let me just... I unravel my hands from Adrian's and run into the hotel building, slowing down when I pass staff, but then speeding up again. I take the stairs because they're faster and I stop at the second floor, panting.

I see Luna and Dylan talking, Dylan's facial expressions serious for the first time. There are tears flowing down Luna's face.

"I thought you'd want nothing to do with me," She sobs.

"Of course I want you!" Dylan assures her, wrapping his arms around her petite body. "You should have told me. It would have saved us two weeks of agony."

"Luna!" I start awkwardly, sauntering towards her. "I've missed you!"

"Bailey!" Luna shouts, wrapping her arms around my tightly. "I've missed you so much! I'm so sorry! My parents... they..." She begins to cry harder. "I've fucked up so bad."