𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Aisha and I were walking through the woods, leafs ruffling under our shoes

Aisha and I were walking through the woods, leafs ruffling under our shoes. We've passed the barrier a while ago but still no sign on Bloom

"So, i heard you are not from this realm? What's that all about?" Aisha asks while looking around trying to find Bloom.

I chuckle a bit, word travels fast at this school. "Yeah that's true. I'm from another realm."

Aisha looks at me with raised eyebrows. "Really? Then why are you going to school here then?"

I come up with a lie. "Oh this school has a good reputation so my family wanted me to go here." Aisha nods, believing what i just said.

We walk into an open space and see Bloom playing around with her fire. Until suddenly in notice her struggle to get it out. "Bloom!" I yell at her. She looks up at us while she keeps throwing her fire on the ground, causing the leaves to start burning around her feet.

"What are you guys doing here? You shouldn't be here." She says with a freaked out look on her face.

I take a few small steps closer to her. "It's okay Bloom." Aisha comes to stand beside me.

"You guys shouldn't be here!" And she waves her hands around trying to stop the flames but with no luck.

"Neither should you. You're losing control." Aisha says trying to calm Bloom down.

"Trust me Bloom i know what i feels like but you have to stay calm. It'll only get worse if you start panicking." I am speaking from experience, i've lost control so many times.

"Just go..away!" Bloom starts yelling at us. I give Aisha a worried look. This could turn out really bad. While Bloom starts yelling the flames grow bigger and start to come towards Aisha and me. I take a few steps back. "Guys run!" Bloom says, her voice breaking at the end.

Aisha crouches down on the ground and puts her hand on it. "What on earth are you doing?!" I say with furrowed eyebrows. Then water bubbles start to flow from out of the ground. They create a giant wall of water that turnes off Blooms fire.

————
"No, you guys shouldn't have been out there!" Bloom tells us while we're walking through the halls of the school.

"Is that American for 'sorry i almost set you on fire'? You were a runaway train with no idea what you were doing." Aisha says. I laugh a bit at her funny words. I have the bad habit of laughing at the wrong time.

"Which is why is was out there alone trying to figure it out." Bloom snaps back at Aisha. I step in between them.

"Okay girls calm town. We don't want to burn the school down do we?" I say with a little smile that fades away after the glare i receive from Bloom.