𝑸𝑨𝑻𝑻𝑹𝑶

Mortimer and Walburga sat quietly at the table in Grimmauld Place eating their breakfast when a horrifyingly happy Estelle came practically skipping into the room with a letter in her hand,

Walburga looked wide-eyed at Mortimer who, too, had the same look, "And people call me scary," she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "What's got you so happy?" she asked.

Estelle smiled and frantically waved the letter in the air, "I have just gotten a letter from Madam Bones stating that the trial for Sirius Black, will take place on October fifteenth." she leaned forward, "And the best thing, Dumblefuck can't interfere. He has absolutely no power in the courtroom."

Mortimer snorted at the smug look on Estelle's face, "Yes, because he would be able to when three powerful noble and ancient houses stated he was under no circumstances allowed to." he said dryly.

Walburga chuckled while Estelle glared at him, "No need to be so rude." she huffed and stuck her nose in the air.

Mortimer gave her a smug smirk as Walburga shook her head fondly at their antics, "Yes, as amusing as you two are we need to speak to other families in Wizengamot to make sure they vote to free Sirius. I suggest we visit the Malfoy family first as they are family through Narcissa,"

Estelle nodded her head thoughtfully, "Yes, I was wanting to meet with them anyway, they deserve to know everything about their Lord and Dumbledore. And also because they're family." she looked at Walburga, "We should have a family meeting. Because sorry to say, the past decade has not been the best for The House of Black."

Walburga waved her off, "Don't worry, Mon étoile, I agree with you. We'll need to see if anyone else is on compulsions too, having them all in one place just makes it easier. And I agree, this decade has not done good for The House of Black, but we're going to change it; for the better — I hope."

Estelle smiled softly and looked at Mortimer, "We hope so too."

"Hurry up!" screeched a very annoyed and scary Walburga Black, tapping her foot impatiently. She and Mortimer had been waiting for over ten minutes for her granddaughter.

"One more minute grandmother!" called back Estelle fixing her hair, and dusting off her dress — even if there was nothing there.

Walburga gave an exasperated sigh and looked at Mortimer with tired eyes, "That girl is worse than Sirius, I swear." she muttered.

Mortimer laughed at her, "I would expect her to be, after all, she is his daughter alongside James Potter." Hearing that Walburga's face turned into an expression of horror; what had she gotten herself into?

Suddenly the sound of shoes running through the halls could be heard, "I'm ready, grandmother. Sorry I took so long — you can't rush perfection." she said flipping her hair over her shoulder.