Chapter 13: Verdant Expansion & Advamcenets & Unkown Enemy!?

3rd POV:

It's been about a month or so since Stain had joined the organization and he's been helping the men and women of the organization improve greatly in their combat abilities. Overall, most fighters of the organization should be able to handle a low level ranked hero without any overall challenge. Then you have the advanced units that were far better as they all worked in teams that complimented each other's fighting styles and quirks. Overall, without testing it, an advanced team could likely take anyone down that was in the top 15 if they worked together. Individually, they could likely take anyone in the top 50 to the top 30. However, right now it wasn't time to test that theory out yet as they were more important things to work on. The organization had expanded quite a bit from the last major expansion and things were busy incorporating all of the new members into the organization and getting them assigned to their correct departments.

There was also the new land area that they were now in control of. The Verdant now controlled all of the Shizuoka prefectures and the following prefectures as well; Yamanashi, Aichi, Gifu, Nagano, Shiga, and Mie. Now you might think that is a lot of area under their control but some of this area doesn't have high populations nor high crime rates so they were more simple to take over instead of higher populated places where bigger gangs would be at. 

The current member count for the organization was sitting at 100,000 thousand members

The current member count for the organization was sitting at 100,000 thousand members. Now, not all of these members were fighters! Instead, only about 40% of the organization was made up of their fighting force. Everyone else belonged to their legal businesses, underground business, the labs, administrative duties, and so forth. So they had 40,000 people in the army ready to fight and do operations and 60,000 belonging to the businesses which have only grown more powerful and wealthy for the organization. As it stood, there were zero concerns of ever running out of money any time soon even if all of their legal business got hit and discovered. Izuku had a net worth for his army as a whole of around $10.5billon USD. He earned quite a lot off of short-selling all the time in foreign markets but was slowly stopping that to nor catch any attention since to really earn any money for it to be worth it, he would need to invest large amounts which would draw the eyes of regulators so that method was slowing down to a halt and Izuku was just investing in foreign businesses, domestic businesses, and many other things to ensure they had a stable supply of cash flow. Also, all crime had come to a stop from his organization. Izuku put a stop to any crime because they didn't need to rely on it to earn money. They didn't need to rely on the black market to earn a lot of money either. They still had underground markets of some illegal things like quirk canceling cuffs, analysis, support gear, and other things but things that directly harmed someone went away and a lot of the crime things were exported instead of the domestic market. 

People were noticing the large drop in crimes in these prefectures that Izuku controlled but no one knew why. The media was just attributing it to the heroes which Izuku and everyone got a laugh at out. It got to the point that a lot of heroes were leaving these areas to other places with more crimes. There was also the side issue of funding politicians that were controlled by Izuku's organization. The members that had no crimes on their records were filtered through and a few good people were found to run for some government positions to give them inside information and control of certain things. However, that was a long route that would take time to bear fruit since the first office they are trying to get into is a diet position in the national assembly and the election for the seat doesn't happen until the start of the summer break so there are a few more months and even then, their person would lack real power for some time.