"I'm Not Worth It"

AN: This one shot is my own idea, using some inspo from some episodes. I don't own any of the characters I only claim the rights to the story, if it resembles yours or another person's writing I apologise.

AN 2: My first fan fiction that isn't a x Reader fanfic so wish me luck with this. I'm not sure what Pov. I'll be doing as of yet but I'll see how I go.

Story Time

<------------------------------------------------------>

"It's all true."
Those words kept ringing through Lucifer's head. The expression of shock clearly visible on the detec- on Chloe's face. Lucifer mentally corrected himself. He rarely ever used her name. Always called her "detective". Eve was gone. Why was he still thinking about the moment when Chloe found out and believed he was the devil. It was hopeless.
She will never accept you.
Your a monster.
The devil, why would she like you?
Shouldn't have shown your face.
"SHUT UP!"
Lucifer screams, throwing a bottle of whiskey across the penthouse. Landing with a satisfying smash. Lucifer sat down resting his head in his hands.

***
"I'm not worth it."
"Yeah, your probably right."
Chloe tilted her head up, giving Lucifer a hesitant kiss. Lucifer tried to speak, completely taken over in shock. Chloe leaned in for another kiss. This one lasted longer.
***

Lucifer snapped out of his flash back. He let's out a long heart broken sigh. So long ago. He shouldn't have ruined that one chance he had. Before Pierce. Lucifer was at a loss. Ever since he ended it with Eve he stayed locked up in his penthouse. Not leaving once. It had been a few weeks. That's when everyone would start to get worried.

Chloe was sitting at her desk lost in thought. It has been 3 weeks since Lucifer had broken up with Eve. And the last she had seen of him. This was when she started to get worried. Lucifer has disappeared for weeks before. He should be walking down those stairs right now announcing his arrival. But no- he hasn't turned up. It was about lunch and Chloe was just slowly working through some paper work until a case came up.

"Hey Chlo-"

"Decker?"

"It's me, Lucifer Morningstar."
Ella did her best impression of him.

Chloe snapped at the name.

"Oh hey, Ella. I'm so sorry."
She replied looking up.

Ella was worried. She didn't look bright and cheery.
"Decker. Go home. You've been here for nearly 24 hours. Get some sleep." Ella said.