Backyards and Breaks

Ross' POV

Rocky, Riker, Amy and Myselfare all walking around the mall carrying Starbucks drinks as we go.

"Okay, so we need a table and a fire pit for outside and a bunch of plants." Amy said looking down at her phone as we walked to the nearest outdoor shop.

"I'll go get someone who can help us with the table." Riker said walking off. We walked into the plant section.

"What about a small water feature?" I added walking past the dripping water walls.

"You know, Romeo loves fish. You could make our own pond. They are quite cheap to make." I told Amy smiling.

"He woul love that wouldn't he?" Amy said as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"That kid loves everthing." I told her.

"Ross. I miss him." Amy whispered looking down at the ground.

"But we've almost finished shopping." I told her kissing her temple. Amy was almost in tears this morning. She really wanted to take Romeo out with her, but Stormie said that she was willing to look after him. Once Riker had found a table to buy, we decided to buy from small plants for our back yard. We live on a hill, and you can see like, all of Los Angeles from the bedrooms. It was very expensive. Amy's lucky that she has a very well paying job. Her sucess has sky rocketed. People all over the globe want her designs. The funniest thing happened the other day, okay so, we had just put Romeo to sleep when this guy called us. He was all like, 'I love your designs. Can you maybe work for me? I'll pay you heaps of money. You can have a eight page article in the next magazine.' He was willing to even play for an apartment for the three of us. And you would never guess who it was. It was Kurt Hummel. Oh my god. He didn't even realise that he was talking to his daughter. After Amy parent's divorced, Amy changed her name to Amelia Anderson. AA. Cute. I know.  All of us love it when Amy co-ordinated our outfits. We get her do it for the Heart Made Up On You video clip. Mom loves having some time off, but she still likes to have her say in everything we do.

The boot of our car is packed with all sorts of plants. Small ones, big ones, seeds, dirt, and pots to put the plants in. Our back yard is going to look like a tropical paradise. I can not wait. We arrived back home and unpacked everything. We want this backyard to be a surprise for everyone so we have to get started right away.

"Guys. Boss is calling me. I gotta go." I said to who ever was in the back yard. Well, ony Rocky was. He was blasting music out of his head phones. I jumped in the car and headed to the Austin and Ally set. Calum had just arrived as well.

"Dude. It's good to see you again. How was tour?" Calum asked. Although I came back ages ago, Calum has been really unwell so we've had to postpone everything including the filming.It was good to catch up with everyone

"Okay Guys. Here are your scripts. We start filming on Monday. I expect you all to know your lines." Heath told us and we all nodded. I read the title. "Proms and Promises. Part One" I chuckled and opened the script.

"Also, in Part Two Auslly kiss." Heath said.

"Awesome." I said and hi fived Laura.

"I love kissing you, you know that." Laura whispered in my ear.

"Oh I know that." I winked at her and we both smirked. The fans are going to love this episode. Do not tell anyone, but I actually requested a kissing scene bewteen Austin and Ally.

________________________________________________________
Please comment your thoughts...

Uh oh. Ross is going to be in trouble.

Sorry for a crap chapter