Chapter 11: 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡

I'm now mentally ill because of OMORI.

____________________________________________________________

Second person POV

After that moment, you and Boboiboy went on dates in weekends or when you're free. Well, of course words of you dating Boboiboy spread around school.

Some people gave you a happy look, some jealous that you already have a boyfriend and some threatened you to stop dating him.

You ignored them, of course. But their words seemed to stuck to you.

' you're not worthy of him '

Or

'he doesn't really like you. He's just pitying you'

And stuff like that

It's really dumb but your anxiety say otherwise. It really made you wonder. Why does he like you?

'Out of all people, why me?' You thought

There's a lot of pretty women out there.

You sat down at one of the benches in the school garden and wandered deep into your thought, that you don't realize a person was making their way to you.

"Hey (Y/n)"

You heard someone called. And by the voice you already knew who it was. Your boyfriend, Boboiboy, but you wouldn't call him your boyfriend.

Yes, you want him to be yours but he really didn't say anything about you being boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Hey Boboiboy" you waved. He sat next to you.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing important" you smiled. He pouts his mouth, upset that you didn't tell him.

"If you want to keep it a secret, fine then. Just know that I'm here for you" he gave you a close eyes smile and patted your soft (h/c) hair.

His warm smile melted your heart. A red tint creeps around your cheek. Sometimes his presence can make you blush.

"Hey (Y/n), did you study yet for the upcoming exam?" He asked.

"What?!" You exclaims.

"We have an exam?!" You added. You sat there hopelessly. Soon, an idea pop in your head.

"Hey, Boboiboy" you called. He only answered with a hummed.

"Let's do a study date!" you said, smiling at him with sparkles in your eyes.

"Study d-date?" He stuttered with pink tint on his cheek. The word 'date' probably making him flustered.

"Yeah, it's just dating but we're studying" you explained.

"Okay, I'm in. How about this Saturday?" Boboiboy said while standing up.

"Yay! Okay, this Saturday. Can't wait" you cheered, standing up too.

And with that you and Boboiboy make your way to class

"Say... Boboiboy. I've never hangout with any of your elementals." You started.

"Huh?" He titled his head, figuring where you trying to point at.

"Why don't this week I'll spent my time with you but on different version of you. If that makes senses" you scratched the back of your head.

He nods his head in sign of understanding. "Sure, maybe you'll learn more about me" He wink.

Your face turned red. Flustered by his action. You started to walked faster. Leaving him in the dust.

He chuckled, "hey, wait up!" He started to ran after you. You both end up giggling on your way there.

___________________________________________________________

This chapter is short lol. I'll make a chapter where you'll go out with each of the elemental