Tokoyami and Eri

We had all met up after school again, but this time everyone was either pissed or embarrassed. I was a good mix of both. I really wanted to find out who the fuck recorded that. Like what the fuck man!? I also felt like curling up in a ball and dieing. I'm pretty sure Tokoyami and Hitoshi felt the same. Kotori and Mars on the other hand, looked about ready to murder someone.
              "Well that sucked."

               I walked behind Kotori and into her apartment with the rest of our friend group. We'd decided to meet up at her place be since it was the closest and people kept starring at us. A little kid even asked for our autographs, but Kotori activated her quirk and glared at him. Wich, by the way, is one of the most terrifying things I have ever seen.
             "You guys wanna order pizza?" Kotori asked when we had all been seated on her rather large couch. "Sure, sounds good." Mars agreed. Kotori looked at me expectantly. I sighed and grabbed my phone and called the pizza place.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?"

"Hi, I would like three large cheese and olive pizza's and a bottle of coca cola please."

"Alright! Your order comes to $37.36! Your food will be delivered in thirty minutes!"

"Thank you."

             I hung up. "God damn Muko, you sounded more dead than Aizawa after a day of teaching." I glared at Toshi while Kotori snickered. Our conversation then went on to how dead Aizawa always looked and why. We came to the conclusion that it was a mix of patrol, loud students, and Present Mic being his roommate. Then Hitoshi asked a random question about Kotori's quirk.
             "Hey Kotori, don't you have a telepathic ability?" Everyone looked at Kotori in curiosity. "Well yeah, I just rarely ever use it. Why?" She rubbed the back of her head and looked at Hitoshi. "I guess I kinda wanted to know more about it." He answered with a shrug. Then he practicly fell out of his seat in shock. Kotori started laughing and everyone understood that she must have said something in Hitoshi's mind.
             She calmed down after awhile. "I can make a mind link between all of us if you want. It would defiantly be useful."
              "That's fine with me!" Mei said excitedly. We all agreed to get the mind link thingy. "Ok, now stop talking so I can focus." We all went silent as Kotori activated the telepathic part of her quirk. Soon I felt a cool presence in my mind. It felt like a trickle of water had started pooling in my brain until there was a small puddle at the bottom. It was very pleasant, like getting a cool glass of water after a long workout. Soon the trickle stopped, but I could still feel the pool.
             "Alright, that should do it. This will probably help with sleeping and studying. All the stuff that requires any type of brain activity." What. Did she have this ability since she got her quirk? Oh how I would have loved that for studying. "Wait, how does that work?" Mars asked. "Well, it's like because there's multiple people in one link, their brain power kinda fuses to make it easier to think. Which is probably why I'm as smart as I am." That made a bit more sense.
              Just then the doorbell rang and  Hitoshi, who hadn't bothered to get back up from the floor, went and opened the door. "Moku, I don't have money, come pay." I groaned and stood up to go and pay for our food. "Thank you." I said with, sounding dead even to my own ears. I then slammed the door in the persons face and walked back to my spot. Hitoshi set the pizza down and we all started to eat. Well, besides Tokoyami.
           "Tokoyami, what's wrong? You not hungry?" I asked him. He looked a bit uncomfortable. "Ah, no that's not it. Ummm, promise you won't tell anyone?" We all nodded even though we were confused as hell. Tokoyami placed his hands on his face and tugged it off. Ok, that didn't sound right, he pulled off a mask revealing a boy with pale skin and spikey hair. He blushed and placed the very relistic bird mask on his lap.
             "Wait what? Why are you wearing a mask? And you ate in it before? Why take it off now?" I asked a bunch of questions, still trying to get over my initial shock. "I ate food that I didn't really have to bite with the mask though, like sushi. I got the mask when I was thirteen as a gift from my dad because he would wear a similar one.  I got so used to it, that I started feeling weird when I took it off." I then noticed that Tokoyami's neck had a leather strip going around it to represent a birds neck instead if a human one.
              "Huh. Well, ok then. Weird, but I think we'll get over it." We all nodded in agreement to Kotori's statement. "Well, let's eat?" And we did.