Forword

Before I start a new story, I want to make a few things clear.

This is a work of fiction and has the only purpose to entertain the people who read this. I don't get any form of payment for this besides possible votes which have no material value. All rights go to their respective owners.

Furthermore, just as in the other three RWBY stories of mine, this story will have a self-made character (or OC if you want to name it that way) but if you want to you can replace the name of the MC with your own.

I also want to state that the idea for this story came to my mind when I was playing the game "Honkai Impact 3rd" and watched the RWBY YouTuber adel aka (who also does Honkai Impact 3rd videos and often compares the two franchises) so the MC of this story will have some connections to the Honkai Impact franchise (mainly weapons) and I'm uncertain if I should bring some characters from HI3 to the world of RWBY as this story will be in Remnant (RWBY world). If you want some of the HI3 characters (there are many great characters) write a comment.

Lastly, this book was also inspired by someone else book on Wattpad ("The Weak RWBY X Malereader").

Thank you for listening, the first chapter will come soon.