87

30 MILLION! this is really surreal now. thank u so much for reading this and taking part in the journey holy<3

Aven Brooks

Bathing in the soothing warmth of the morning sun, the white cotton sheets tangled us in an attempt to never let go. My skin was sterile of goosebumps from the heat of the rays magnifying through the wall of windows overlooking the city of Las Vegas. My eyes were heavy from my sleep, slightly glossed and blurred. The air around us hums quiet and pure, a million dollars worth of bills scattering the hardwood floors with a handful of strays still roped within the blankets.

His body was curled around me from behind, the big spoon in this situation. My eyes were gently shut with my lips parted, breathing slowly. With his lips pressed to my cheek and kissing it so softly, a felt on cloud nine. The natural scent of his body devoured me into a state of tranquillity, his clothes smelled of clean laundry and his skin smelled of a natural musk that I fell so deeply devoted to. It's one of those scents you can't explain, but it just reminds you of him and nothing else.

10:30 am was a beautiful time in the morning, especially when it's spent with the man you impulsively married last night. This was my first morning as a legally married woman.

The deep rasp from the back of his throat sounded even more rugged in the morning, especially in this type of situation.

Pressed on his side behind me with a grip on my hip and an arm stretched out under my neck, he keeps the slow rock of his body that indulged in mine. My hand was blindly reached back on his swaying hip, needing to grip him in any way I could as we slowly unravel with each other.

I don't think I've had sex so early in the morning before, and laying on our sides like this. He was the big spoon in this situation. Holding me close so he could feel every part of me as gentle as he could. I moaned in my chest, my voice is still lazy from my sleep.

We woke up about ten minutes ago, who knew how fast things could escalate when you were both so on a high with each other. I remember waking up in his arms, buried against his chest with his arms firm around me. I remember hugging him tight as he hugged me, our bodies squeezing together while his leg was snug between mine. Our hug eventually rocked a bit, my legs going between his. I remember breathing out into his neck and drifting my hand down his side. His thigh between mine would pressed to my core, gently grinding it in the hug. With sleep bags under our eyes and the feeling of passion aching between us, I remember flipping around so my ass pressed against him. It wasn't until he gave the consenting, "yeah?" in a raspy morning voice that I nodded and he rolled the boxers on my body down. I was aching for him at that point.

His thick sweater stayed on all night, probably boiling him. The moment I woke up, I just felt a need to be close with him, last night was such an amazing experience. I grew an obsession with feeling him all the time now.

So now, here we are, having sex at 10:30 am. Welcome to the honeymoon.

His body slowly rolling into mine was a gentle pleasure that had me breathing calm but heavy. He would hum a moan here and there, burying his head in the back of mine so I felt the heat. With our hips under the covers, he moves his body with mine in attempt to indulge in each other like we couldn't get enough. He remained incredibly gentle, understanding I was still delicate from last night. Feeling him slow like this was amazing, it sent me into a warmth of tranquil pleasure.

His hand roamed from my hip to under my shirt, running up the length of my torso and finding my naked chest. He gently palms my breast in a sultry way, I hum an unstable nod at the friction.

We barely spoke because being this tired in the morning meant we could only focus on one thing. His body rocking completely into me was making my stomach knot, his bare hips touching my ass at every gentle stroke.