Chapter Sixteen

Trevor- You home, Might come over with tea!

Is the text to wake me. Fuck I slept over. I look to see John asleep. I kick him lightly and he opens his eyes. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer. "Round two?" 
"I think that would be around eight or nine, but no. I slept in. I have to go." I give him a kiss. "Just wanted to tell you I had fun yesterday." I stand up and collect my clothes. I get dressed and try to remember where this house is. Two blocks from mine? I can walk two miles home
Me- Sorry Trevor spent the night at some dude's house, won't be home. Ian will be.
Trevor- K. also Random dude? Talk later
Me and Trevor become friends one day earlier in the week. I volunteered to help at the shelter, not remembering he worked there. 

Trevor- Your brothers kinda a dick
Me- Why, how could he fuck up. I've been gone like 12 hours
Trevor- won't fuck me bc no dick :(
Me- But... U have a
Trevor- He's too scared to admit he's into me
Me- Bro keep trying, bc he likes u ;)

I walk into my house and see Ian stunned in the living room. "Really? Does a dick matter that much?" I say as I see him. "I'm into dudes."
"He IS a dude Ian, "I yell back. "And you like him, it's obvious." 
"But his dick isn't attached."
"It can be." I laugh realizing how stupid this conversation is. "If you don't want to fuck him don't, but you Do like him. I'm bipolar, not fucking blind."
"How did you know about him coming over anyway?"
"He texted me," I tell him. "You're texting him? Really!"
"Yeah really, he's a friend Ian." Ian rolls his eyes. "where did you go last night, you missed me telling Fiona off this morning." 
"I was at a friend's," I tell him. "A friend?" he questions. "yes, me and him went to a movie and had dinner and I slept over." 
"What's this friend's name?"
"John," I reply. "Lastname?" He asks me. "Uh, I don't know. Met him a few days ago."
"How many times have you see him?" He asks. "Three?"
"How many of those times ended at his house?" I can feel the judgment. "Three, But you can't give me shit you fucked a girl as payback on your cheating ex."
"I'm going to go to work, so fuck you!" He yells. "You're off today!" I yell back as he walks out.

John- Had fun, Tm?
Me- Tm what? Dick appointment?
John- I'm hurt, Your calling me a dick app.
Me- I'm kidding, Get lunch tm?

Enzo- I have a car. Do you want a job?
Me- Yeah send me the address

John- See you then ;)

Trevor- A few people wanted to know if you wanted to do the internship here for the youth group?

Me- Ill think about it
Trevor- Lunch meet every other day and breakfast once a month

Enzo-Ill give you $1,000 for this car. (insert photo of shit car here)
Me-Done

After a while, I get up and find the location of the car. Fuck yeah! I think when it's unlocked, and the keys sit under the driver's mat. I start the car and drive. Incoming call Fiona...
"Hey Fi, what's up."
"I need help with the dinner in an hour, wanted to know if you'd work a shift, make like fifty bucks for eight hours, plus tips."
"Yeah sure, hey I'm kinda busy so I have to go." She cuts me off. "Also, stop sleeping at random dudes' houses."
"he's not random. Fuck off."
 I hang up on her and keep driving. I don't talk much when I get to Enzos, I drop off the car and go inside to collect my money. "Heres 1k, like promised." I take it and count it in front of him. When it's all there I walk out. 

I drag myself to the shitty dinner and throw on a uniform. 
Hour one- I get five customers altogether from them I get $8. Great, Low tippers. 
Hour Two- I get hit on by three older men, but I play them. Who wouldn't, they end up tipping me $15 and tell me to call them. I also help a few more tables and get $12.
Hour Three- I use this hour to take my ten-minute break and to text back a few people. When I get back I get put at a hipster table, They give me $3. 
Hour four- I make $10. The tables get slower and slower as the hours go on. 
Hour five- Fiona goes home and I'm alone with a younger woman who looks like they could be a prostitute. 
Hour six- A group of drunk men comes in, I flirt with a few of them. One slaps my ass and I laugh along. "You know, Tipping me extra might get me to hang at your table longer cutie," I tell them. I don't take another table and I just stay and talk to them. I made $30 from them alone!
Hour seven and eight I clean dishes, I could make more money but I'm to tired to deal with people. I leave the dinner with $130, plus the $1,000 I made selling the car. 

Before I go home I walk to the bank, "Hi, Id like to open a bank account." I tell the lady at the desk. "How much will you be depositing, you need at least one hundred to open it here."
I hand her the 1,130. "That much." She gives me the information and walks me through my bank account. 

"It's nice to see someone your age caring about their money." I smile. "Have a nice day." She says when I leave.