🌹16

Taeyong woke up feeling hurt on his left side.He fluttered his eyes opened and saw the unfamiliar surrounding.

He looked around when he saw the familiar baby sleeping soundly on the extra bed beside him.

"Taehee" he smiled in relief looking at the baby.He looked around again looking for his mother but she was nowhere in the room.

Then that was when the door opened showing Heejin with a tray of food."YOU WAKE UP" she ran towards him."Thank you!! Thank you so much!!" she hugged him tight crying on the spot.

"For what?" he chuckled softly."Y-You saved baby Taehee.You got hurt too.Sorry" she cried out and he patted her head.

"I'm okay.Don't cry.We all are safe now hm?" Heejin nodded her head and Taeyong looked at the food.

"Woah I'm hungry! Feed me please?" he gave her his boba eyes looked and she giggled at his cuteness."Sure" she wiped her face and fed him the food.

Soon, Taehee woke up too."Hey little man.You had enough sleep hm?" he smiled and snuggle up to Taeyong while Heejin played with her phone.

Their families and friends visited him too until he discharged from the hospital.

3 years later

"Taehee?! Baby come here let's eat!!" Heejin called her 4 years old son who was playing with his toys in the living room.

"Nooo!! I want to play more!!" he whined."But you have to eat to play more" Taeyong joined them and Taehee pouted cutely.

"Fine~" the parents smiled at him as they had their lunch together."Baby.I have a business trip to Australia.So I thought about going on a vacation after that.What do you think?" Taeyong asked and Heejin smiled widely.

"Sure!! I've never been there!! Wait wait why don't we go with others?" she asked excitedly."B-But ---" she cut his words.

"OOH!! WE CAN HAVE FAMILY TRIP THERE!!" she suggested and Taeyong sighed silently before nodding his head.

"S-Sure" Heejin giggled and started to plan the tentative schedule for the trip in her mind.Meanwhile, her husband was frowning while playing the food.

'I want a honeymoon for us' He thought while staring blankly as he didn't realize that Taehee innocently stealing his food all the time.

Taeyong then left to his parents house as they told him to pick up some stuffs to give Heejin and Taehee.

"Hey son what's with the long face?" his mom asked worriedly."Nothing" he said bluntly and the parents looked at each other.

"Hey you can tell us everything okay? We'll try our best to help you" his father said and Taeyong sighed a little.

"I have a business trip to Australia in a few weeks.So I thought on going for a vacation.I mean more like a honeymoon for me and Heejin" he spilled the ideas and they chuckled.

"And what's wrong with that?" she asked."But she got another idea.She wants to bring everyone so it'll be like a family trip instead.It's been three years and we never had our honeymoon"  he whined a little laying down on the couch in frustration.

"Maybe we can help" Haechan and Jeno popped out of nowhere in the kitchen."What are you two doing here?!" Taeyong asked and they looked at his mom.

"Aunty invited us for lunch" Jeno answered."Yes!! The gamjatang is just too good!!! OH do we have more aunty?" Haechan asked and the elders chuckled at him.

"Yes hyuck.Go ask the maid to serve you" she said and Haechan nodded his head as he went towards Taeyong.

"I have a plan"