Chapter 6- Pajama Party

Lauren's POV

We all get off the car and the girls were trailing down the parking lot to the house, I was following Camila and she almost tripped on her heels. "Careful!" Luckily I have been watching her and caught her before she fell on the hard ground."Are you ok?" I didn't realize I was holding her hand and our faces were inches from each other until she answered.

"Yeah I'm fine." She let go of my hand and fixed her dress. "Thanks." I gave her a smile and we walked in a really huge mansion it just looked fabulous and we heard the music bangin' the whole place. We were welcomed by the famous Shane Harvey, everyone's gay bestfriend. This guy is absolutely bestfriend goals.

"Girls! I'm so glad you made it!" He kissed our cheeks for a good welcome tradition.

"Of course, Harvey, it's a pleasure!" I said. He just finished giving me a hug and as he turned to welcome Camila, he dropped his jaw in disbelief.

"Oh my God! Camila Cabello! It's been a while! How are you doing?" he greeted.

"Yeah I'm great. Doing well, Shane. How are you? I can see you still love throwing parties everywhere." she said. Dinah said it was Shane's party where Camila hit a college guy.

"Well, cause that's something I love to do and I feel like this is my calling in life."

"And your parties are the best parties in the world." Dinah said.

"I know, girl! Give me that!" Dinah and Shane high fived and he lead us to where the drinks were. The girls were on a couch while I was talking to Shane on the bar near their couch, we were just catching up stories about each other and how was our lives after high school and where our other friends might be. I turned to look at Camila like every minute just to check on her if she was doing fine and Shane noticed. "So how's your new girlfriend, you haven't talked about her yet." he stated that made me look at him with confusion.

"I don't have a girlfriend." I said.

"Come on, Jauregui, why would you check Camila out like every minute if she's not your girl?" he said, looking over Camila.

"Shane, now you sound like those three girls, she's just not my girlfriend, end of story." I said.

"Ok, but I can say you like her, no, that's an understatement, let me rephrase that, you're in love with her." He said without any trace of hesitation. I shook my head in response.

"No, not happening, Harvey, she's not into me." I informed him but he doesn't look convinced at all.

"Okay, if that's what you say, but I say, one of these days or months, she will be and maybe right now she is already, she just won't say it coz she's not sure yet but she will someday. My advice, get her, she's yours." He tapped my shoulder and gave me reassuring smile. Some girls walked in and said hi to Shane and he introduced me. "This is Lauren." he said.

"Hi!" the blonde one said.

"Hi hottie!" the brunette one flirtiously greeted.

Camila's POV

Ugh. I'm not surprised Lauren would talk to girls and flirt. She was right there at the bar with Shane and some girls walked in. I was checking on her like every few minutes from our spot. I can't particularly hear what they were talking about but I know they were flirting with her. She looked at our direction and met my eyes, it lasted for like a minute but was interrupted by Dinah talking to me. "Hey, Mila we're going to the dancefloor, come on!" she said.

"ahh...Dinah I can't..." I can't find the words to tell her I don't wanna dance. I was scratching the back of my neck and I looked at Lauren who I met gaze with again. "I need to uhm...talk to Lauren." the girls looked at her with a grin and tapped my back.