§ Chapter 15 § || Roaring Sports Festival 2 ||

Ancient One Quote of the Day: You cannot beat a river into submission. You have to surrender to its current and use it's power as your own.

☁︎︎

Previously...

"Well, we will see Todoroki! " You shrugged.

"Yeah. I will not fall behind, I'll be going with everything I have!" Midoriya said.

☁︎︎

Second Person P.O.V
Location: U.A High School Musutafu, Japan.

"HEY!" Present Mics voice boomed.
"Pay attention audience! Swarm mass media! This years high school rodeo of adolescences, that you all love, the U.A Sports Festival is about to begin!"

The crowd roared and stomped in excitement.

"Everybody are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first year stage!"

You walked beside Midoriya with your bit of new found pride.
"There are so many people.." You muttered, feeling your pride deflate.

"The huge battle where fledgling heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys right? The miraculous stars who overcame enemy attacks with their heart of steel! Hero Class 1-A!" Present Mic said.

'That's a way to introduce a class.'

"They haven't been getting as much air time but this class is also full of talent! Hero course Class 1-B!! Next up, General studies classes C, D and E! Support classes F, G and H are here too! And business course classes I, J, and K! All of U.A first years are now here!!"

Midnight whisked her whip down, "Time for the player pledge!"

You smiled at Midnight. She's cool!

'Y/n there's a lot of arousal in the crowd.'

Your face scrunched up in disgust. "I didn't need to know that.."

"Quiet Everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo and Y/n Strange from class 1-A!"

"w h a t ?"

'Y/n your heart rate has increased.'

You quietly trailed behind Bakugo, He stood at the mic and you looked away.

'There is a 99.8 percent chance he isn't going to say something likable.'

"I just wanna say..." he started,
"I'm gonna win."

You sweat dropped at the yelling and insults hurled towards the blonde.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful!?" Iida yelled.

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of." He gave the crowd a thumbs down.

"Alright quiet!! Now for Y/n Strange." Midnight silenced.

You walked up feeling the MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY stares.

Damn should've asked Steve to write a speech for me if I knew this was going to happen.