[Gojo]Observed

You're a teacher at Jujutsu Tech high and you're no teacher teacher but more of a helping hand, you didn't mind it either because you have favorites.

Yes it's childish to have favorites but you couldn't help yourself, you have a basically unbeatable, very hot, friend that you have chosen to favor over others.

You'd come help out his class anytime and you could and hung out with him on multiple occasions.

The problem of this though was that you hated showing your feelings on your sleeve so you were quite cold and mean most of the time which he mistook you as basically another Nanami.

You were walking in your formal uniform, long sleeved jacket, and pants with Maki because why not, you liked her.

She was quite comfy to hang around with and she knew both of your secrets so I helped to speak to her about them, one being that you're actually a girl under all those hidden walls and two being that you liked Gojo, your favorite, a little bit too much.

"(Y/N)-Sensei, you have that mission with Gojo-Sensei today correct?" Maki said while you both walked around aimlessly as you nodded in confirmation before saying, "I do. What about it?"

You looked over at her only to see her stirring up her own thoughts before saying, "You should tell Gojo your feelings about him."
You stopped walking, making Maki look back as you shook your head and said coldly, "No way he still thinks I'm a male for one and two you know how hard it is for me to talk about my feelings with you."

You sighed as you stuffed your hands into your pocket before looking at a passing clock and said, "Damn I'm going to be late for the mission.

Don't be late to class Maki or I'll put you in detention." She nodded and walked off as you ran over to the meeting sight which was the front of the school.

It took a bit but you barely made it in time as you huffed getting in the last breath before you hear the one and only Gojo say, "Geez (Y/N) your even more late than I am."

You glared at Gojo as your heart skipped a beat before you said coldly once again, "Shut your trap old man, I'll get here when i get here."

Gojo just laughed as he said holding his hands up, "Sorry sorry, even even more closed off from me than usual."

You huffed before you walked up to him and getting into the car with him and then drove to the airport and got on a plane.

Unfortunately whenever you both were on a mission together you had to leave the country because it was quite easily contained from curses so you had to travel ways away for your missions.

It took you and Gojo six hours to get to your mission sight. You both got out off the plane as Gojo wrapped his arm around your shoulder before patting you and said, "Let's get going buddy and lighten up, we're going to be room buddies!"

Your heart dropped at that as you thought, 'That's not good.' You pushed his arm off of you and said angrily, "Who said we were going to be rooming together idiot."

Gojo mocked hurt and said, "We're only going to stay here for a day, maybe two so I thought we'd just share a room instead. I didn't know you would act like Nanami so much."

You tsked before walking off making Gojo run after you as he yelled your name like an idiot the whole way.

You both took a cab to your hotel and either way you were forced to room with Gojo no matter what because the hotel only had one room open with two beds thankfully.

"I'm sorry we're so busy right now but we have one room open currently that has two beds."

You cursed at the gods before the key holder dropped the keys in your hands and you walked off as Gojo was talking to some girls who thought it'd be a good idea to talk to me.